YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #706
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Wow. What happened when I was gone.
Explain the Vodkapova

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #707
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Guys, what happened? I missed the match what's the final score??
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #708
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao not a beat down, but I'll take it Maria
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #709
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I kind of felt my hate dissolving for her too. I also liked how she applauded one of Maria's shots. If she's capable of being a decent humanbeing, why does she have to be so sour and bitter most of the time?
EXACTLY.
And I also love her sister, she's so sweet, maybe she can teach Aga to be more human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marga. View Post
Guys, what happened? I missed the match what's the final score??
57 75 75
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #710
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

I LOVE YOU MARIA

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #711
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I went to bed when it was 5-7, 2-2. Until then, it had been a tragic mixture of joy and pain, with the latter one prevailing. Maria was producing some excellent winners but also a huge number of unexplainable mistakes, not to forget DFs at some critical moments.
Like it was commented in the live scoring thread, the Miami ghosts started to appear.
Therefore I was more than happy this morning to be greeted by the news that Maria pulled it through, after almost 200 minutes of battling.
I don’t think she will be happy about her performance, despite the victory. Once again, too many errors and missed opportunities. She needs to step up her game big time if she wants to make it to the final.
On the other hand, only great champions can win matches like these. In my view, the only ones that can still win matches against a top 5 player even by firing some 20 odd errors per set are Maria and Serena.
On to the Semis…..good luck!
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #712
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to stop following after Maria lost that early break in the second, but I just couldn't.

Incredible fight as always, the best match they've ever played against each other.
So amazing seeing Maria in the SF's of the YEC again, but I still want her to beat Stosur.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #713
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

BTW some of those superangled BH CC Maria hit in the last set were amazing! Incredible stuff!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #714
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Well she didn't humiliate her but at least she beat her .

We need highlights asap.

Last edited by Mr.Sharapova : Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #715
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

The screaming celebrations when she got the break at 6-5 in the final set was my favourite Maria moment of the year! it was so obnoxiously loud, but hilarious at the same time!

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #716
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Epic drama match !

Congrats, Maria. Such an amazing fighter !

Really great match. Over 3 hours. Finished after 2am. Aga played very well until 7-5 4-2. Maria was too inconsistent. Then the fantastic comeback started. Maria improved and won 5-7 7-5 7-5. Unbelievable match, so proud.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #717
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

That's good to know. I'm happy she won with a fighter attitude like that If I was able to watch the match my heart would've dropped on the floor I remember I lost my voice cheering for her in the US Open 2012, now I brace myself not to shout as many as I did

btw, when's her next match? is there any later? If there is I will not miss another one. I lost track of the time and even the date of the events lately clearly not within the normal timezone I am in.
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #718
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, she plays Stosur tomorrow
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #719
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great match!!! They finished around 3 am

Glad Marathonpova won!!!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #720
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Finally was able to watch Maria's matches. This is one of my favorite events and so far she's done great. The Radwanska match was epic and i think she can go far given that it's indoors!!!

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote