YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #691
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

66 winners? Is that the most she's hit in a single match?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #692
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
After seeing the pic of the handshake I lost a lot of my hate for Aga, as usual after a win by Maria
I kind of felt my hate dissolving for her too. I also liked how she applauded one of Maria's shots. If she's capable of being a decent humanbeing, why does she have to be so sour and bitter most of the time?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #693
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I kind of felt my hate dissolving for her too. I also liked how she applauded one of Maria's shots. If she's capable of being a decent humanbeing, why does she have to be so sour and bitter most of the time?
UGH, THIS THIS THIS!!!

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #694
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

I like Aga; she is like the epitome of ballbasher killer--I think WTA is lucky to have her in the top 5--she pushes power players to be the best they can be or else they don't deserve to win, like how Maria almost did not today.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #695
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

just checked SerenaSlam ....... It looks more like VikaSlam subforum , they are so much Vikatards now

And they are such a Mashahaters...... still don't understand why? don't they see that Vika is much more dangerous for Serena than any other player?

Quote:
I like Aga, she is like the epitome of ballbasher killer--I think WTA is lucky to have her in the top 5--she pushes power players to be the best they can be or else they don't deserve to win, like how Maria almost did not today.
if all surfaces are like on Kremlin Cup and YEC, soon we won't see a single powerful player in WTA painting the lines.....

Only runners and baseline walls will be ruling in WTA. Serena's and Masha's are not borning every year or even decade

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #696
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is - and I'll never admit this in GM - I do actually quite enjoy watching Radwanska aswell Even though I think she's very much an overachiever (and I still certainly think Maria let her do better in today's match than she should've done), I do actually find her more fun to watch than Wozniacki, because she does place the ball into unpredictable places on the court.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #697
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Oh by the way: can we please talk about Shvedbarilescu saying he's sure Maria is a Republican voter just because she's against 1st-round losers getting a pay rise?
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #698
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
The thing is - and I'll never admit this in GM - I do actually quite enjoy watching Radwanska aswell Even though I think she's very much an overachiever (and I still certainly think Maria let her do better in today's match than she should've done), I do actually find her more fun to watch than Wozniacki, because she does place the ball into unpredictable places on the court.
her behaviour on court is atroscious.... She behaves like all her opponents are obliged to miss balls and give her free points.... I can't stand her facial expression (very ugly to my mind) when she misses the ball or when her opponent is smashing her off the court....

If she was more like Shiny Wozniacki I'd like her more ...

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #699
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I'm glad Maria a tougher fighter than I'm. Congratulations for the win!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #700
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Oh by the way: can we please talk about Shvedbarilescu saying he's sure Maria is a Republican voter just because she's against 1st-round losers getting a pay rise?
Maria is Russian and Putintard , Romney is Russia and Putin hater .... Maria has no other choice than to support Obama and democratic party ))))

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #701
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Handshake

added the run run one with text and without.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #702
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

^^
so many worthy gifs in this match

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #703
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Im so effin' happy she beat Aga. I couldnt have taken another loss to her.

What an exciting match though. So many awesome rallies between two very different players. So many winners from Masha and some great shots from Aga too. She played some amazing defence.

Last edited by Andy. : Oct 25th, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #704
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
66 winners? Is that the most she's hit in a single match?
Wow. What happened when I was gone.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #705
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed this match cause of work and stupid ESPN3 didn't show it.

I'm so glad she pulled through! Another loss to Aga would just kill me.