*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3. - Page 338 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #5056
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 3.

Where's that Hallelujah GIF Mary Cherry made during the AO???
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #5057
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Insane match. Vika should had never lost the first set but Kerber could have ended it in two so both had their chances. I'm not surprised that this match was so close or Kerber even could have won this since Vika's usually starting slow in tournaments and Kerber already had played a match.
Vika's serve was pretty good today (hardly any DF, well placed most of the time, not too many breaks) but she made way too many UEs in the first set. I think she seriously needs to sort out her choking in TBs and when serving for a tight match. It would make her life a lot easier.

My life also wasn't easy by the way, I was running up and down in front of the TV for two f*cking sets. It got worse when Vika had tons of break points and Angie hit aces and service winners to save her life. Anyway, I think it's gonna be tough for Vika to go deep in this tournament after this exhausting match. Maybe it would be better if Serena kills her tomorrow in under an hour () and she wins against Li in two. What she surely doesn't need is another close three setter against Serena if she loses it.

Oh, what I forgot to mention: only one more win to YE #1!

Last edited by Natural Joe : Oct 24th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #5058
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

mammoth fuckery Backhand errors, stupid decisions, crappy serving.....wat r v gonna do with u Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #5059
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Well done Vika!! :heartattack:
It was a really intense match, very glad she won it!! Impressive how powerfull she was after the 2nd racquet smash..
Angry Vika->
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #5060
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

My life also wasn't easy by the way, I was running up and down in front of the TV for two f*cking sets.

not only you
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #5061
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

She played not too bad. Kerber played well and won pretty much all the big points. I think the only break points Vika saved were match points! While Kerber saved about twelvety bps with insane serving.

She just got a bit frustrated especially first set trying to kill points too quick rather than just working her around.

This fucks up her tournament though... based purely off level of play I would fancy her to take down Serena tomorrow but she's going to be very tired.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #5062
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Why does she need to do this to us? I just couldn't focus on studying and I'm so failing my exam tommorrow

Good luck against Sarin. Not expecting much TBH.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #5063
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

That was awfully close -- hope she plays Serena better than though.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #5064
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

I'm so happy

Flying Vika!

Wow, what a match... 3 hours 6 minutes.. I have to do press now and still need to eat! I will sleep well tonight Zzzzzz xx
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #5065
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Dunno if this was mentioned during the match, but talk about the curse of 27! Vika had won 26 matches at the start of the year, lost the 27th. Won 26 sets in a row until today then lost the 27th from 6-2 up in the tiebreak
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #5066
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Dunno if this was mentioned during the match, but talk about the curse of 27! Vika had won 26 matches at the start of the year, lost the 27th. Won 26 sets in a row until today then lost the 27th from 6-2 up in the tiebreak
4 8 15 16 23 42 27!
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #5067
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

OT but when do these threads usually get a new volume? After 5000 posts?
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #5068
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OT but when do these threads usually get a new volume? After 5000 posts?
Yes
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #5069
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Yes
Thanks! I will post it in the bug/error forum.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #5070
country flag VIK!

Quote:
Thanks! I will post it in the bug/error forum.
Maaaaaax...!!!
Closed Thread