Pictures of Sabine - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #2551
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

almost forgot to post, the last ones from Wimbledon x217HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/10/sabine-li...bledon-3-july/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #2552
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Thanks to all for the nice pics.
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #2553
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Luxembourg

I'm actually less than happy with these but I never shot sport indoors before and it basically took me all of the first day to find decent settings that work. My shots from later in the week turned out much better but sadly she wasn't around for a second match

So apologies for the quality

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2554
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

apologies ?

dude, i love them

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:43 PM   #2555
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Thank you very much for the nice pics!
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM   #2556
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

thx Jimmie
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2557
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Photos are great Jimmie!

Can I ask you something. I have Nikon D7000 and want to buy a lens for sports (like tennis). I already have 18-200vr2, 18-105, 50mm. 18-200 good but not enough quality for sports. I'm planing to buy 70-300. Do you advice this lens for sports or another one? Which lens did you use to capture them?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM   #2558
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Photos are great Jimmie!

Can I ask you something. I have Nikon D7000 and want to buy a lens for sports (like tennis). I already have 18-200vr2, 18-105, 50mm. 18-200 good but not enough quality for sports. I'm planing to buy 70-300. Do you advice this lens for sports or another one? Which lens did you use to capture them?
300.0 mm f/4.0 as shown on exif
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 01:57 AM   #2559
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

No apologies necessary Jimmie -- great shots!
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:56 AM   #2560
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
300.0 mm f/4.0 as shown on exif
Just some of them. The others with a 70-200 2.8. The 4.0 is basically too slow to use indoors, I had to compromise a lot to make use of it.

Long term, I'm looking to get a 300 2.8 as well, even though it's a bit heavier and of course more expensive.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:50 AM   #2561
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Du willst mir nicht sagen, die anderen sind alle nichts geworden???

Meine vom Match sind fast alle unscharf - gut dass in meinem Kopf noch ein paar "scharfe" Erinnerungen sind
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:55 AM   #2562
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I love this mien! It tells all about the match!

Komisch, dass das orange so rot aussieht...
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:17 PM   #2563
country flag maturedgirl

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #2564
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Du willst mir nicht sagen, die anderen sind alle nichts geworden???
Natürlich hab ich noch jede Menge andere aber die gleichen sich halt alle irgendwie, die hier fand ich am schönsten. Bringt ja nix hier jetzt 50 verschiedene Bilder vom Aufschlag hochzuladen

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #2565
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Perfect Skin, Perfect body

Anyone who says she is fat or too fat for a tennisplayer is just

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote