Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #736
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

LLW & MML are back playing together in Moscow They drew a pretty good draw with facing off against Cornet & Rosolska in the 1st rd... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #737
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

go ladies! get some wins here. would be great for the ranking!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #738

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) d. Cornet/Rosolska (FRA/POL) 76(7) 67(5) 10-5

congrats for that great win. what a fight!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #739

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
R1: Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) d. Cornet/Rosolska (FRA/POL) 76(7) 67(5) 10-5

congrats for that great win. what a fight!
Pheew, that was one major fight!
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #740

QF: (2) Kirilenko/Petrova (RUS/RUS) d. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) 61 36 10-7

still a good match against one of the best teams this year and even taking a set from them, keep it up ladies!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:06 AM   #741

100k Poitiers:

R1: (3)MML/Dolonc vs. Kalashnikova/Dzehalevich

go megan, R1 should be winnable!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #742

R1: Kalashnikova/Dzehalevich def. (3)MML/Dolonc 63 36 10-7

come on megan, you have to win matches at this level to stay in the top 100!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #743

Tough loss
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #744

Australian Open R1:

MML/Minella vs. Mladenovic/Martic

go megan, get that win here!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #745

Quote:
Australian Open R1:

MML/Minella vs. Mladenovic/Martic

go megan, get that win here!
They just won 7/6 (10-8) in the 3rd
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #746

congrats ladies! gl in R2!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #747

R2: (4)Makarova/Vesnina def. MML/Minella 64 64

still a good score against the no.4 seeds.

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #748

Quote:
R2: (4)Makarova/Vesnina def. MML/Minella 64 64

still a good score against the no.4 seeds.
^^ Yeah, I'm very pleased with that scoreline I wonder where MML will play next ? Maybe Paris, which is the week after the AO ?

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Jan 19th, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #749
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Has MML ditched LLW for Mandy?

Well I watched both their matches in AO and they were having such a great time on court They were always smiling.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Has MML ditched LLW for Mandy?

Well I watched both their matches in AO and they were having such a great time on court They were always smiling.
Nah, I just think LLW didn't want to make the trip to Paris . I assume they'll be back together at Midland &/or Memphis

You saw their matches live ? Did you take any pics ?