Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #1801
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Kai-Chen beat Stosur
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #1802
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

100k Suzhou final: Hsieh def. Duan 6/2 6/2

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #1803
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #1804
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
Oh I see, thanks for clearing it up.
I don't think we need to worry too much about Julia...she should lose to Vika.

All the more reason for KFC to win - I hope she has a good day where all her shots land in the court.
Correction.

Since Seoul is a 25k, the points was recorded a week late, which means the tournament was played on 2011, but will not affect the rankings of 22 OCT 2012 cause it was recorded a week late. With this being the case, she didn't have to WIN Suzhou to beat Zheng Jie. However, with the win, Alize Cornet is being forced to WIN Moscow in order to pass her, but a FINAL is good enough to beat Zheng.

In this case, she will retain her Seoul points through Sofia (unless WTA does something strange about it) and a career high may still be obtained this coming week if all players under her fail.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1805
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats for the title su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:04 AM   #1806
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

WTA has confirmed Su-Wei qualified for Sofia

(from her facebook)

KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:09 AM   #1807
country flag 法国人_fan!

法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice

It's so good for Su Wei, I hope that she'll win it now!!!
法国人_fan! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1808
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1809
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for her! wish her lots of good luck in Sofia

I forgot about her facebook, thought she only used Weibo.
She has so many cool pictures on facebook!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei

Last edited by GoofyDuck : Oct 22nd, 2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #1810
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

I can't believe she has a thread dedicated to her on GM.

I hope she does well at Sofia...anyone know whether or not the matches are going to be streamed?
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #1811
country flag GoofyDuck

Su-Wei is on her way to Sofia, here was her healthy breakfast in Vienna.

sorry I'm now checking her facebook every day

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #1812
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I hope she does well at Sofia...anyone know whether or not the matches are going to be streamed?

I think there will be streams from Sofia

SO much haters in GM, screw them.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1813
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

There will be streams for all matches . Also she is in Sofia already .
Quote:
“This is my first time in Bulgaria and I hope to see as much of your capital as I can. When I think of your country, I first think of Pironkova, who is a very talented player. I expect a challenging tournament and I am very glad I managed to qualify. I have improved a lot this season, thanks to my coach Paul McNamee. I have been working with him since last year’s Wimbledon. Until then I mostly focused on playing doubles, but he convinced me I have potential in singles as well. My two titles from Kuala Lumpur and Guangzhou have proved him right,” said Hsieh.
http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/news/Sie-S...a-v-Sofija-133

P.S Can you give me link to her facebook ?

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1814
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I expect more threads coming up whether she wins a match in Sofia or not.

Lose = More ranking undeserving threads

Win = More brainless bashes from the respective players' fan
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #1815
country flag GoofyDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan. View Post
There will be streams for all matches . Also she is in Sofia already .

http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/news/Sie-S...a-v-Sofija-133

P.S Can you give me link to her facebook ?
http://www.facebook.com/suweihsieh