The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2731
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaLibertas View Post
If you're British and you don't spell it as "haemorrhoid" you should be deported.
Deported to where? Most of the people who can't spell in this country were born here.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2732
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Deported to where? Most of the people who can't spell in this country were born here.
i won a spelling competition at 10 years old and im from the uk
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:10 PM   #2733
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
probably because she has the length.
mashas hair is stunning when she actually does things with it:
The length and thickness. Maria's hair has pretty color and she knows what to do with, but unfortunately they lack thickness.
Ula's hair is even thicker than Aga's, so I guess it runs in the family.

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #2734
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australia, obviously. Also it's not a misspelling per se, rather an Americanism.

Cornet
Sisyphus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM   #2735
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Australia, obviously. Also it's not a misspelling per se, rather an Americanism.
If that were the case the whole forum would mass misspell. I would misspell every word!

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #2736
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you're British and you don't spell it as "haemorrhoid" you should be deported.
There are lot of irritable bowels on this forum, it would seem.

Can't say it's a word I need to spell often but hey, they can gladly deport me. This country is a bag of wank anyway.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2737
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
You're the one at risk of getting the hemorrhoid if you carry on getting so butt hurt everytime someone isn't 100% complimentary to one of the British players...well the white ones anyway!
I think we have a whole other medical problem here because you're hallucinating, dear.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #2738
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this one has already been posted in this mess of a thread. If so, please ignore and continue discussing your medical problems.

Anyway, it's nice to see Vika and Aga laughing in this video

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
YEC Istanbul 2012
Photo shoot/draw ceremony

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...3e6ce45b7a||||

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #2739
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
i won a spelling competition at 10 years old and im from the uk
Quote:
I won a spelling competition at 10 years old and I'm from the U.K.
You seem like a nice poster, so don't take this the wrong way - but your grammar is rank
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #2740
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You seem like a nice poster, so don't take this the wrong way - but your grammar is rank
Bitch, use of that word is 'rank'
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #2741
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I don't know if this one has already been posted in this mess of a thread. If so, please ignore and continue discussing your medical problems.

Anyway, it's nice to see Vika and Aga laughing in this video
Congratulations. You win today's award for "Understanding A Topic."

"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #2742
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Draw ceremony backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8yzzV5vvTE

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #2743
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those corrections that you made were not corrections of grammar. They were corrections of orthography and punctuation.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #2744
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people talking about hemorrhoids
\ /
I V
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #2745
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

lol at petra trying to be discreet about snatching up hors d'oeuvres before the camera gets her @ 1:50
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread