Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #2131
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic receives advice from her coach David Kotyza in her match against Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland during day one of the season ending TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships Tennis at the Sinan Erdem Stadium on October 23, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x8

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:25 PM   #2132
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
You are too much and need help Steni.

Note: Look at her left arm (the wrinkles, then the overhang on her triceps), and also consider the picture is not as big, with the same camera angle as Petra's. Nonetheless; same thing.

You think if both of them have normal looking arms--not hitting the ball; then one becomes magically flabby, while the other stays toned. Come on Steni.

And I didn't even look that hard. I'm sure if I did, I could have found some bigger/better ones.
Petra''s are more flabby Petra should tone her arms like Serena...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:56 PM   #2133
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Petra''s are more flabby Petra should tone her arms like Serena...
I give up!!

Keep searching (till the next win).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #2134
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Petra looks exhausted
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #2135
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #2136
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
And Petra looks crying/sad here.

I dunno guys. Unless it was deep disappointment (from the loss--due to nerves, illness, whatever), I hope Petra's not on the edge of some impending type of break down or something?

She looks terrible there; like she's carrying a lot of weight (on her shoulders--and no it's not her bag) off the court. Amazing! And she's not even close to being number one (though people always feel she has a punchers chance to win a tournament in a stacked field, no matter how she's playing)!

Even if she really was sick (though she/Kotyza talked about nerves, defending her championship, and how bad she played as the reasons), it still--all leaves you quite speechless.

I tell you 2013 couldn't come soon enough (if all this will change for the better).
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #2137
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Petra looks exhausted
Nah .... according to Pov she's putting it on.

I wish we could get that poster banned from this sub-forum
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2138
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post

I always knew that pov was just there to pretend to be a fan and then start to come up with a lame statement saying that Petra was fine, that she sucks and that shes so fat, when really shes not, her body language against Aga looked like she was about to collapse even though she on the outside may look fine and moving ok.

But i hope that she will get this recovery and take things slow, finally Rafa started to do that god knows how long he needed this break
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2139
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
I always knew that pov was just there to pretend to be a fan and then start to come up with a lame statement saying that Petra was fine, that she sucks and that shes so fat, when really shes not, her body language against Aga looked like she was about to collapse even though she on the outside may look fine and moving ok.

But i hope that she will get this recovery and take things slow, finally Rafa started to do that god knows how long he needed this break
Yes, I did see a moment on screen, when she appeared laboring and momentarily bent over during yesterdays match.

And even in the presser, I did notice she said that her "hands were trembling" and couldn't move her feet. Though she mentioned it in the context of nerves; I've heard her say that about her asthma as well.

So it's possible.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #2140
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2141
country flag paulmara

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2142
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

These are actually killing me omg. Sad!Petra is like the equivalent of watching someone step on a kitten to me.

petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko

Last edited by netphobia : Oct 24th, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #2143
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so healthy .............. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Pov..... what's your diagnosis?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #2144
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Petra Kvitova addresses the media after withdrawing from the tournament during the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships at Sinan Erdem Dome October 24, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x4

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:51 PM   #2145
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post

I wish we could get you banned. Period. You're a harassing poster, seemingly obsessed with me, who thinks that any opinion other than your own should be censored. IMO PK withdrew because of her lack of her form and her mental state. Could I be incorrect? Of course but here's the thing - no one made you the arbitrator of being a Kvitova fan. I was posting in this sub-forum before you even joined this board. Now go away.