The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2716
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Calm down, you're gonna give yourself a hemorrhoid.
Aneurysm, the correct thing to say is Aneurysm, you get hemorrhoids when you are calm and sedentary. How do you get a hemorrhoid from being over excited?
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #2717
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Aneurysm, the correct thing to say is Aneurysm, you get hemorrhoids when you are calm and sedentary. How do you get a hemorrhoid from being over excited?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:56 PM   #2718
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
^Vika the youthful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post

^Aga with the heart shaped lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova View Post
Vika a little Evert-eske? baby gurl burning HOT!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #2719
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Thank you for that, Mr. Hemorrhoid expert.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2720
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #2721
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
No, aneurysm expert. But you are welcome.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2722
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Chaka Khan! CHAKA KHAN CHAKA KHAN CHAKA KHAN!!!!

R.I.P. Bally

Last edited by Sammo : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #2723
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I think Serena looks better more natural...sometimes she looks really airbrushed (like, heavily makeupped) but here she looks gorgeous
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #2724
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're the one at risk of getting the hemorrhoid if you carry on getting so butt hurt everytime someone isn't 100% complimentary to one of the British players...well the white ones anyway!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #2725
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I want a hemorrhoid!

Where do I get them?

Sgt Timz you got any spare?
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #2726
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute

I am wondering if Aga's hair are naturally red, like on the picture above. I like that red color, but I don't remember them being red before..

And btw: they look gorgeous....

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2727
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ i remember aga having really bad roots in one of her matches (not to give her a dig) so i'm guessing its not natural
but i like the red on her
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2728
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

If you're British and you don't spell it as "haemorrhoid" you should be deported.

Cornet
Sisyphus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:58 PM   #2729
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute Manitou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ i remember aga having really bad roots in one of her matches (not to give her a dig) so i'm guessing its not natural
but i like the red on her
I would even say: hair-wise she's the best looking in the top 8.

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:03 PM   #2730
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I would even say: hair-wise she's the best looking in the top 8.
probably because she has the length.
mashas hair is stunning when she actually does things with it:

but i think aga looked the best at the press conference hair wise because she actually curled it
i think her colour is one of the nicest though, my hair is naturally auburn, reminds me of the colour
Closed Thread