2012-13 NFL Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #16
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012-13 NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
I love sitting around with beers on hand and watching the redzone all day! Wish I knew more gay guys that followed football, sadly I don't... I've been a Dolphin fan since I was a tiny tyke- back in 88. I honestly didn't follow much outside of my division AFC East, but since I started playing Fantasy Football I now enjoy the sport on a whole other level.

That Dallas game was crazy..,I'm not at all a fan but could imagine the heartache Cowboy fans felt with that game..lol
Usually I watch the games at home after work, but yesterday I was at a pub in Eilat and there were 3 old tourists from Baltimore (wearing Flacco shirts...). The excitement noises they've made, especially the woman And the cheer after the missed FG
The guys said they almost got a heart attack.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #17
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I go out almost every Sunday for football. Any excuse.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:08 PM   #18
country flag The Prophet

The Prophet has disabled reputation

--Saints look like they'll win their 2nd straight game. Wild card? Maybe.

--Vikings look shaky for the 2nd consecutive week. Thankfully, the Cards are awful (they were 4-0?).

--Texans beating down the Ravens. With Lewis gone, the Ravens might be done.
The Prophet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:13 PM   #19
country flag The Prophet

The Prophet has disabled reputation

The Bucs are rocking the throwbacks today. Is it me or are their old uniforms waaaay better than their current ones?

The Prophet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:26 PM   #20
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the Bucs throwbacks.

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #21
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCPsU View Post

Yesterday (10/14) was an amazing day in the NFL. The Jets showed up finally. New England gets a loss they pretty much did to themselves. All teams in AFC East 3-3 I fear for the Jets next week in Gillette because the Patriots will be looking for blood.
This time the Jets did it to themselves. I mean a 3-man rush on the Pats tying drive, letting Brady dink it downfield, slicing up Coach Fatso's team like a sushi chef?

And (sorry Doni) the Steelers were lucky to beat the Bungles by 7 in a sloppy game last night. They won on physical dominance, but I don't think Big Ben has a brain; as in him having the ball tucked to merely take a sack, and then pulling it back, leading to a fumble.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:08 PM   #22
country flag NyCPsU

The Jets played a game yesterday? I had blocked it from my mind.

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:13 AM   #23
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
This time the Jets did it to themselves. I mean a 3-man rush on the Pats tying drive, letting Brady dink it downfield, slicing up Coach Fatso's team like a sushi chef?

And (sorry Doni) the Steelers were lucky to beat the Bungles by 7 in a sloppy game last night. They won on physical dominance, but I don't think Big Ben has a brain; as in him having the ball tucked to merely take a sack, and then pulling it back, leading to a fumble.
Who cares! We're 3-3 now instead of 2-4!
And it was amazing to see us enter halftime tied after all those mistakes we made. That came out of nowhere in the last couple minutes of the half!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #24
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd never thought I'd say these words but I kinda of feel sorry for the Cowboys. To come back from 23 down (against their bitter division rivals and defending champs no less) and miss such a winning TD by so little is cruel.
3 receivers with 100+ yards is extremely rare and it was first such occurrence for Dallas in 49 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCPsU View Post
The Jets played a game yesterday? I had blocked it from my mind.
Seems like you'll be doing more blocking than an offensive lineman soon... Sanchez throwing >50 passes is not a good idea. Sure it was part of trailing early, but that's not the way to make a comeback, or anything for that matter.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #25
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the Panthers have got to be PISSED! I stopped watching during the 3rd quarter due to disgust.

DA BEARS.

My Top 3 Faves!
JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #26
country flag Archer16

Crazy game at Houston today. Matt Schaub through for 527 yards and 5 TDs, completing 43 of 55 passes, tied 2nd most for both yards and completions in a game. Andre Johnson (14-273-1) and rookie Justin Blackmon (7-236-1) marked the first time ever two opposing receivers had 200 yard games.
Although the new OT rule had been in place since last season, I think it was the first time ever that both teams scored in an NFL game (correct me if I'm wrong), and naturally the first 9 point OT for a team. Of course, the game could have easily ended in regulation: after trailing 20-34 early in the 4th, Schaub rallied the Texans back and Shayne Graham seemingly won it with a 42 yard FG, but that was called back for a false start, and he missed badly from 47 in the second try.
Lastly, what made this a game other than the Texans' usually great defence falling asleep, was Gabbert being knocked out of it early on Henne is erratic, but he's capable of an occasional big game (remember last year's opener vs Brady when he threw for 400 and Brady threw for 516?). Gabbert is just a bust.

Luck had an excellent start in Foxborough, but the rest of the way was a rough lesson for the rookie, turning it over 4 times including a couple of pick-sixes. Pats had a 2007 type game, scoring at will.
(edit: I've just read that Gronk broke his forearm and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks, but if he'll be okay for the playoffs they'll get over it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Wow, the Panthers have got to be PISSED! I stopped watching during the 3rd quarter due to disgust.
That was 3 weeks ago, but this year's Panthers can lose any lead no matter how much time is left on the clock ~searching for choking smiley~
That being said, props to Freeman and Tampa, and Doug Martin is really bursting into the scene. Best RB rookie season since AP in '07.

The Cards picked off Ryan 5 times, most of them deep in his own territory, and still found a way to lose (last time a QB won a game with 0 TDs and five picks: 1967). Told you their 4-0 start was a fluke and they won't be near the playoffs.

And last but not least, the Jets won a game and Sanchez was way over 50% completion percentage. Not exactly clear how much worse could have he been in previous weeks in order for the Pope to start a game Saying that getting Tebow only for some trickery was stupid would be an understatement, and it worked wonders for Sanchez confidence, not that he was exactly elite to begin with.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #27
country flag jaredlikesbieber

jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice

i wish the chargers would get it together instead of choking all the time
jaredlikesbieber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #28
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Caught the Lions (LOLns) at Ford Field yesterday. I think Stafford was drunk or something. Looked horrible. Another "Same Ol' Lions" kick in the balls as Rodgers drove the Pack 80+ yards to erase a late Lions lead.

Here's a pic I took, anyway.

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #29
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

The Steelers 13-10 loss to the Ray-vens @ home last night was as ugly as the horizontally striped throwback uniforms they were wearing. If that wasn't the worst game in NFL history involving 2 teams with winning records this far into a season, it was close.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #30
country flag NyCPsU

The Pitt uniforms were atrocious. What the hell was that?

If the Jets want to turn around their season, a Thanksgiving victory over the Pats would be the way to do it. The schedule afterwards is so easy they could actually put together a playoff run.