WWW The Kremlin Cup Sam Stosur or Caroline Wozniacki - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?

Carolina 36 46.75%
Sammy 41 53.25%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #61
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW The Kremlin Cup Sam Stosur or Caroline Wozniacki

Get it, Karolina

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 02:23 AM   #62
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Honestly, either Sam wins easily with like 6-2 6-1 or Caro wins in a tight 2 or a long 3.

Caro has been playing pretty well lately, but her serve is just gonna be eaten up by Sam. Plus, Sam's serve will obviously be a problem with Caro. She's tying to go after her 2nd serve returns, but Sam's 2nd serve is way better than Domi's or Arvidsson's.
At this point, I'm setting my hopes low, but hopefully Caro can get her 2nd top 10 win and her 20th title.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 03:12 AM   #63
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
Honestly, either Sam wins easily with like 6-2 6-1 or Caro wins in a tight 2 or a long 3.

Caro has been playing pretty well lately, but her serve is just gonna be eaten up by Sam. Plus, Sam's serve will obviously be a problem with Caro. She's tying to go after her 2nd serve returns, but Sam's 2nd serve is way better than Domi's or Arvidsson's.
At this point, I'm setting my hopes low, but hopefully Caro can get her 2nd top 10 win and her 20th title.

Hmm, Sam isn't a stellar returner, and you can get neutral rallies by serving to her backhand. Second serves are different obviously, but in general I don't think she'll be able to dominate with returns.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 03:22 AM   #64
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hmm, Sam isn't a stellar returner, and you can get neutral rallies by serving to her backhand. Second serves are different obviously, but in general I don't think she'll be able to dominate with returns.
Her bh didn't look that bad today IMO. The surface is very slow, she has more time to prepare. And Caro's serve has been unimpressive this week. If Sam plays anywhere near her level from her 2nd set against Ana, it will be a comfortable win for her IMO.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM   #65
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Does it Matter
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:15 AM   #66
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Samantha to win a title for the fourth season in a row

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:18 AM   #67
country flag 法国人_fan!

法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice

Caroline, for a new beginning!
法国人_fan! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM   #68
country flag Beny

Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute

AO 2010 final repeat

Sam=Serena
Wozniacki=Henin

Beny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM   #69
country flag tennisfan146

tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold

Voted for Stosur, but I'm not sure. Both haven't had the easiest route to the final, they have played quite a few three-setters. The match is obviously on Stosur's racquet, but she is so streaky nowadays. Goes from playing great tennis to UE-machine in a matter of seconds.
tennisfan146 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM   #70
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

This is a chance for caroline to really step up to the plate. Part of me really wants her to. No one is admired more than someone who overcomes their hurdles and proves themselves.
Londoner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:33 AM   #71
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Caro's playing so good this tournament, She'll win
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM   #72
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold
Anybody who claims to have a clear idea which of these two flakes will win is a liar. This is a pure roll of the dice.

Sent from my iPhone. God Save The Queens Vee, Ree and Mummy Kimberly C.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #73
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

as expected it's a shitfest, Pushniacki sucks more than ever so she can enjoy these cake draws here and there but every decent player will kick her out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
sure
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:56 AM   #74
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

caro breaks to lob!!!3-3 third set!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:00 AM   #75
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
caro breaks to lob!!!3-3 third set!
sorry but breaks to lob is
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote