Fall Season 2013 - Top 20, here she comes! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #91
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall Season 2012 - Top 20, here she comes!

Great season for Sorana, but she is still extremely frustrating to watch.

Anyone seen her wiki page and the description of her playing style: 'a neat, controlled style that minimizes mistakes'

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #92
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, I watched a bit of Pervak today and I yet have to figure out how you can possibly get breadsticked by her even if you would deliberately try to tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
'a neat, controlled style that minimizes mistakes'

Sorana, don't try to edit your own profile on wikipedia. We are no fools.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #93
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that, too
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #94
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I took my liberty to forward to Sorana the little open letter posted by Aaron on GM and I received the following replay:

My Dear Fan,

Thank you very, very, very much for your support and for your kindly advice.
Let's me say that I had been searching for a good (and by good I mean one of the best) psychologist but the only one I had found till now is heaving a busy task helping Hanescu to become the King of ATP Challenge Tour.
My only hope in this case is in you giving your psychologist phone number, as far that I am sure that you can't be one of my hard dying fan without losing your minds entirely.

Kisses,

Sorana

PS. If you couldn't afford one you are in big trouble so I am ready to help you participating at the next "Dancing with Stars" especially for you. Just let me know.
Is this real ?
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #95
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Is this real ?
Tu ce crezi?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #96
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Is this real ?
I also had to think for a minute
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #97
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Tu ce crezi?
This means you have connections.
Mesajul e de un umor nebun.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #98
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

Sorana, don't try to edit your own profile on wikipedia. We are no fools.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #99
country flag Curcubeu

Re: Fall Season 2013 - Top 20, here she comes!

Different year, same title, same mission.

And in case you might have missed it:

Quote:
Sorana Cirstea ‏@sorana_cirstea 2h
Mark your calendars,historic day....leaving to Asia for a month tonight and manage to fit all my clothes in just 1 bag

Like a true Primadonna!
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #100
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Different year, same title, same mission.

And in case you might have missed it:

Quote:
Sorana Cirstea ‏@sorana_cirstea 2h
Mark your calendars,historic day....leaving to Asia for a month tonight and manage to fit all my clothes in just 1 bag

Like a true Primadonna!

What plane did she need for this bag, a C-130 Hercules?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #101
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she's not planning on staying in any one place too long. If so, I hope she's wrong.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #102
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Guangzhou, Main Draw:

[1] Sorana Cirstea vs. Bojana Jovanovski
[Q] Vania King vs. Chanelle Scheepers
Galina Voskoboeva vs. [SE] Petra Cetkovska
[Q] Nadiya Kichenok vs. [8] Monica Puig

Apart from what most people think I actually like her R1 draw.
Jovanovski has played 7 matches last week and is actually a good match-up for her.

Anyway, she should be aware that even though this is just Guangzhou, it's one of the most important events she has played so far in her career.

It's about a spot in the Top 20 and a ticket for the Mini YEC in Sofia she could secure with a triumph this week.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #103
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
WTA Guangzhou, Main Draw:

[1] Sorana Cirstea vs. Bojana Jovanovski
[Q] Vania King vs. Chanelle Scheepers
Galina Voskoboeva vs. [SE] Petra Cetkovska
[Q] Nadiya Kichenok vs. [8] Monica Puig

Apart from what most people think I actually like her R1 draw.
Jovanovski has played 7 matches last week and is actually a good match-up for her.

Anyway, she should be aware that even though this is just Guangzhou, it's one of the most important events she has played so far in her career.

It's about a spot in the Top 20 and a ticket for the Mini YEC in Sofia she could secure with a triumph this week.
She has already played her final for a 5 years period
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #104
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
She has already played her final for a 5 years period
Soooooo true!
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #105
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, just brilliant so far
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote