Music: Nightwish replaces Anette Olzon with Floor Jansen! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #31
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music: Nightwish replaces Anette Olzon with Floor Jansen!

Nice name BTW. The opening act for Nightwish at their concerts can always say "the Floor is now yours" .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #32
country flag Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
Nice name BTW. The opening act for Nightwish at their concerts can always say "the Floor is now yours" .
Best thing is of course that she wipes the floor with her predecessors!

Ho ho, I kill me.
"Backhands should be hit with two hands, as should forehands. A Selesian's strength flows from the Holy Groundstrokes, but beware: sliced backhands, Graf forehands - the dark side of Selesianity are they. Easily they flow, but if once you start down the dark path, forever will Graf damnate your destiny - consume you she will..."

-
Selesian Doctrine
Timariot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #33
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta say when I heard the news I got pretty exited, even knowing its not something permanent (as of yet )

I don´t think Tarja will be back in Nightwish, unless she divorces Marcelo

I LOVE Floor, she´s one of my favorite metal godesses, she´s got the voice (and sings as good live) and she´s got a badass headbanger attitude, and what I love the most about her is that whenever she´s giving a concert she looks comfortable singing metal, her headbanging and performance are natural, it looks like she belongs there, nothing looks forced, not even her air guitar moves She is the whole package, she´s a queen.

I hope she´ll stay, she will be good for the band, many fans didn´t even give Nightwish a shot after Tarja was gone, but now with Floor they´ll definitely do it (of course taking out those die hard Tarja fans that see her as the victim and see the rest of the band as the devil of everything that went on), afterall Floor is not a nobody in the metal scene, she happens to be one of the most loved and respected ladies out there.

now when hearing the old Nightwish songs sang by someone else other than Tarka, I won´t be nearly in tears. and there won´t be this Tarja vs Floor as it was Tarja vs Anette, which got very annoying.

I do love Tarja (only with Nightwish though!) but for me Floor>>>>>>>Tarja (and just about 90% of the female headbangers bunch)

While Floor has her band and work, she does sound quite exited about being singing for Nightwish:
Quote:
What do you do when Nightwish asks you to join them on tour? Stay calm and say, well OK….? Or does your heart start beating twice as fast instantly, hands start to sweat and your mouth is unwilling to pronounce words like “that sounds amazing”.

which gives me a hope she´ll stay. Of course if she´s asked to, I hope Tuomas won´t be a fool and not ask her, or even if he doesn´t () at least get a girl that will do justice to the band and their songs (someone like Lori Lewis ), Annete did her thing, but for me Nightwish was way too big for her.

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Last edited by Danči Dementia : Oct 10th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #34
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

... one song tells it all (Dark Chest of Wonders)

With Tarja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3sgXMnVmao

With Anette
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKvN041uN3s

With Floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJdJ445F5UWtf

Wtf was Anette doing in this band?!
NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #35
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Even though I don't really care.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #36
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
Best thing is of course that she wipes the floor with her predecessors!

Ho ho, I kill me.
Yeah. I'm floor-ed by your humor.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #37
country flag Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute

They brought back Ghost Love Score to their live set, their probably most beloved song! And it sounds GREAT

If Tuomas doesn't sign her in, he's mad.
"Backhands should be hit with two hands, as should forehands. A Selesian's strength flows from the Holy Groundstrokes, but beware: sliced backhands, Graf forehands - the dark side of Selesianity are they. Easily they flow, but if once you start down the dark path, forever will Graf damnate your destiny - consume you she will..."

-
Selesian Doctrine
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #38
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Even her pronunciation of English is good. Maidz me sik.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #39
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of NoppaNoppa has much to be proud of

Someone commented "Best newcomer I´ve seen since Kiss -75"
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #40
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

If a band looks for a carbon copy of the original piece, it usually fails. HW needs to find a new style for it's NEW lead singer
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #41
country flag NoppaNoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
If a band looks for a carbon copy of the original piece, it usually fails. HW needs to find a new style for it's NEW lead singer
No! They used to be awesome. Then they tried to go "BlazeBailey" and failed miserably. Floor is best that they could have come with. She is awe-so-me!

Band that recently replased original with updated version. Queensryche Who was Geoff Tate? 30 years legacy spitted away. Fans hope he never again sings in QR! Tarjas legacy is as long as Anettes. Neither is missed now that we have Floor
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #42
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

OK, die-hard fans will embrace every new singer but to most people the real Nightwish ended after the split with Tarja
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:29 PM   #43
country flag Timariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
OK, die-hard fans will embrace every new singer but to most people the real Nightwish ended after the split with Tarja
Nonsense. It's actually most people who accept Nightwish with a new singer, and only few diehards who hold into Tarja - just like there were bunch of people who refused to accept Iron Maiden with Dickinson singing.

Tarja was always very polarising figure, she sounded good on early albums but was awful on Once, and pretty terrible live performer.

Nightwish sold much more records during Anette era than during Tarja era.

-
Selesian Doctrine