YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #181
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
The rumour was that he cheated wasn't it? So I think it's more likely the other way round,but if he didn't then of course she would have been the one to end it as the pants-wearer of the relationship
I have never heard that rumour could you tell me where you read that??
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #182
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

i am so looking forward to this tournament, i want to see 2007 YEC Sharapova and then AO 2008 C´mon girl!

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #183
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I put it down to him not having a way to erm...release himself.
That's probably a part of it too, since they used to see each other every now and then! Anyway, I don't want a new BF too soon for Maria, so that she can focus full time on her career!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #184
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Silver that signature banner
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #185
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
The rumour was that he cheated wasn't it? So I think it's more likely the other way round,but if he didn't then of course she would have been the one to end it as the pants-wearer of the relationship
It was a rumour without names in it, neither was named. And rumours are not always true. We do not know what happened and why they broke up, but I am 98% sure it was her who ended the relationship. And he was heartbroken after it and still is, TBH. Was it by his fault or not, that I do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Indeed the rumours are that he cheated, but she'll never admit it and he's bound by contract not to embarrass the queen.
There are no contracts. LOL. He is a private person, he has never spoken about any of his relationships publically, and probably won't do it now either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Nothing has been confirmed though. We just know that they were spending so much time apart, so they decided to break up. I don't know but I just can't picture Sasha doing something like that to Maria, but I may be wrong!
Like you said, I agree. But like I always use to say, with famous people... I leave all the doors open not to end up too surprised. Anything is possible.. Sometimes your closest people surprise you, let alone strangers who are in the world of money and fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I have never heard that rumour could you tell me where you read that??
The posters are reffering to this:
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...easy-ones.html
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #186
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

she did WHAT?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #187
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

She gave her Porsche away? I also think Sasha would be quite loyal, he certainly looked to be very passionate about Maria and her tennis during 2011.

AnyWHO, when are these groups coming out damnit?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #188
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok someone like Sasha cheating on someone like Maria just doesn't make sense. But well stranger things have happened(yes, I am looking at you, Stepanek. )

Draw on Sunday, can't wait. Just get Aga in your group.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #189
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
She gave her Porsche away? I also think Sasha would be quite loyal, he certainly looked to be very passionate about Maria and her tennis during 2011.

AnyWHO, when are these groups coming out damnit?
NO!
Who said that?
You read it in those comments?? It is a speclation since on Eurosport the commies kapt telling when she won it how her fiancee wouldn't mind having it -- pure speculation, I am sure that they barely knew how he looked like.

As for Aga:

Twitter:
Quote:
Ozan Arslan ‏@ArtofFart
My personal opinion, from both trainings today, if Radwanska matches up with Sharapova, Radwanska has greater chance then Sharapova has
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #190
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Maria must have been messy in training. Alos, I'm sure I seen her mention that the Porsche is in a garage somewhere and that she's given it to Yuri.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #191
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

And who is that person whom we must all believe?

He might well be an Agatha fan.

Oh well I don't want another loss to Aga though

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #192
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria dares fuck up against Agatha again, I.....

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #193
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confident that Maria would give Haga a smack in her butt if they were to meet here. She would be motivated enough to break through Haga's defense.

But what I really really want is Serena in her group.

Last edited by Mr.Sharapova : Oct 18th, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #194
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Lord, is it the offseason already?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #195
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
I'm confident that Maria would give Haga a smack in her butt if they were to meet here. She would be motivated enough to break through Haga's defense.

But what I really really want is Serena in her group.
-first bold - I hope so, but since Miami I cannot say I believe so (I used to consider the matches vs Aga a granted thing, something like - she surely is going to bet her); we will see- defenseQueen can be a WALL.

-secpnd bold - NO; NO NO NO!!!! The matches against Serena kill her, and another beatdown in RR woun't do her any good.