YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #166
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
What I DON'T agree with is that it necessarily has to stay that way. ple of months off working with his coach.
That is true. I agree. We will have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, there really is no doubt in my mind that Maria would've beaten Azarenka had she played like she did against Kerber Yes, Vika's better than Kerber, but not so much that she would've been able to hang with Maria in that form.
Um.. But the problem is that Maria doesn't play her game when playing Vika; her game is taken away from her by Vika.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #167
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
That is true. I agree. We will have to wait and see.

Um.. But the problem is that Maria doesn't play her game when playing Vika; her game is taken away from her by Vika.
Her game isn't taken away though IMO.
I mean even from her Beijing match it was clear that whenever she blasted the ball into the corners she won a point. However, that only happened towards the end of both sets. What Maria was doing was 3/4 her shots back and force with no real angle or direction, presumably she was waiting to come in on the shorter ball but even when she got that chance she didn't come in (something that's been a big problem this year). Even though she hit some sizzlers to end those rallies 9/10 times she made the error. Instead of waiting for her chance to take a kill shot she should be blasting it CC with an angle. Because it ONLY take ONE big shot like that to end the point with Vika, especially if you hit it to her FH.

Oh, and BH DTL is essential also. Plus the serve, I mean she served like Vika in Beijing, flop pace with mediocre placement.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #168
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree on this, when she plays Vika she somehow makes a lot of UE mainly because of Vika's game rather than herself.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #169
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had video editing skills to transform this

into the YEC trailer

But I tried with a pic

what do you think? I need to complete it
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #170
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold

Maria is coming to Istanbul today
karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #171
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I wish I had video editing skills to transform this

into the YEC trailer

But I tried with a pic

what do you think? I need to complete it
Tennisforum presentS

StarRing
Adaptation

Good idea, go ahead

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #172
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Tennisforum presentS

StarRing
Adaptation

Good idea, go ahead
Those words sounded weird to me too, I just copied the last part of the video
But I don't know which SS members to put in the spaces
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #173
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future

I think Maria has a good chance to beat Serena here, because the times Serena has come to the Y.E.C with no preparation she doesn't do we'll.
Then again I feel like whenever Maria has a chance to beat Serena something always comes up to stop it. Like at the AO this year and at Rome and RG
Kuzzy24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #174
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'll miss it. Every single match of this tournament to study all day (and night) long. I'll probably fail most of my exams nontheless

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #175
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

What if Sasha comes to watch her play

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #176
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
I doubt it..it probably would be too awkward but I was also thinking about this.
Do you think this would distract her if it was to happen?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #177
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
Oh, do not worry. The woman broke his heart, he won't come to watch her free-willingly. Unless they have settled things,which I think is impossible. The city might have some sentimental value for her,but she is able to cope with that + her mum is with her.
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #178
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh, do not worry. The woman broke his heart
The rumour was that he cheated wasn't it? So I think it's more likely the other way round,but if he didn't then of course she would have been the one to end it as the pants-wearer of the relationship
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #179
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Any idea when the group draw is revealed? I think the ladies are all heading to Turkey around about now aren't they?

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #180
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Indeed the rumours are that he cheated, but she'll never admit it and he's bound by contract not to embarrass the queen.
Nothing has been confirmed though. We just know that they were spending so much time apart, so they decided to break up. I don't know but I just can't picture Sasha doing something like that to Maria, but I may be wrong!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote