Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 249 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3721
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

She chose calories from alcohol instead.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #3722
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
She chose calories from alcohol instead.

Yes.. because drinking on an empty stomach is very healthy!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #3723
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

Yes.. because drinking on an empty stomach is very healthy!
It's the best way to get drunk easily and forget about that bagel from Linz. That feeling of guilt must be haunting her, bagels are full of carbs.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #3724
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

She look great with the outfit, but those knees are very disturbing tho
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #3725
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with her knees. Looking good. You guys do realise there is no way to put muscle on your knees right? Only above and below, the thighs and calves. What you are seeing is that maybe she has quite small knee joints, that's all. Possibly that's a weakness for a tennis player but she can't do anything about that.

Now if you want to her to get a bit stronger, I can understand that, but there's no way for her to change the shape of her knees joints. You might need to rephrase your comments to make sense.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 15th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3726
country flag Cajka

I didn't notice anything strange about her knees. Generally, in this outfit she doesn't look skinny, she looks fabulous. But on the court she looks skinny, pale and fragile. Her latest interviews suggest that she finally addressed some issues, but it was still weird that it took her so long to realize that she needs to be stronger and that her fitness is not so great.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #3727
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Ana signed autographs in Linz

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3728
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Ana's Moscow outfit for that party is one of my favourites of hers EVER!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3729
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #3730
country flag Iva87

Press conference in Moscow

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #3731
country flag Cajka

Ana doesn't have a stylist or anything, but her fashion sense is amazing. Those people from Adidas should consult her about tennis outfits.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #3732
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Ana doesn't have a stylist or anything, but her fashion sense is amazing. Those people from Adidas should consult her about tennis outfits.

I agree.. Pity Ana doesn't have more input. I bet she would have better outfits if she did.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #3733
country flag gaviotabr

Couple more pics from the presser:

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #3734
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post

I agree.. Pity Ana doesn't have more input. I bet she would have better outfits if she did.
IKR. She's one of the few players who will have appropriate outfit for every occasion. I can't believe she actually finds the clothes online. I sometimes spend hours or even days to find the right dress for certain occasion, I would love to have Ana's gift, to see the pic of the dress and to know it's right for me. Not to mention that you'll never see Ana with ridiculous hairstyle or clownish make-up. They should totally consult her.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #3735
country flag Iva87

Quote:
Tatiana ‏@Tatiana_984

Announcing on the stadium that Ana will sigh autographs in 10 min. Everyone gets up and leaves Lepchenko-Pironkova's match

Last edited by Iva87 : Oct 16th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Closed Thread