Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

Jelena's New Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jelen...29034597253832

25 November: "Hi everyone.This is my new facebook page.I will be posting info about me,my career and my life as often as i can.i will let you know all the latest news and events that happen and i will make sure you get the correct information directly from me instead of different websites and news sources that are wrong and that post incorrect information about me.Hope you are all well so lets get started and i hope many of you will follow me and will like my page.Thank you all for your support.XOXO Jelena."

25 November: So just to give you an update i am recovering from my wrist injury.I got injured already in March and due to some bad diagnosis i had to have wrist surgery in October in Miami.The operation went well and i am recovering,i have started practising but i will not be ready to play in Australia.I am really sad and dissapointed to have to miss Australia but i have to do what is best for me at the moment.So after a shoulder injury that i had right before my wrist injury i have been out for nearly 18 months.It has been incredibly hard but i will be back.I am working hard to come back and i will be back no doubt.Lets pray and hope to be back soon.Thanks everyone.

Last edited by DokDi : Dec 16th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: JELENA DOKIC IS BACK! Message For Fans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
"Hi everyone,obviously I haven't been posting for a long time.there has been a lot going on in my private life and I took some time off from everything this year.anyway,I am back and I will be posting more often from now on.I will let all of you know exactly what has been going on and what I am up to soon.hope everyone is well.Jelena."

Jelena's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jelena.dokic.984
surely thats not really her?

Edit: friends with Patricia Mayr
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #3
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure it's her. Friends with some players, coaches, TA people.
I waited to post it in here until she made some more posts.

This is really exciting, wonder what the problems in private life was though?

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 14th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #4
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Wow, Jelena communicating with her fans

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #5

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's her. Friends with some players, coaches, TA people.
I waited to post it in here until she made some more posts.

This is really exciting, wonder what the problems in private life was though?
Maybe her and Tin split up?
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #6
country flag DokDi

^ That struck me too, but it would be really shocking tbh.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #7
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Wouldn't her sex god of a brother be her friend on Facebook?
Either way
The news article has made me happy though
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #8
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!! I can't wait for WC playoff!!!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #9
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok-stos View Post
Wouldn't her sex god of a brother be her friend on Facebook?
Either way
The news article has made me happy though
I'm hoping it's because he does't want her to see how many cute gay friends he has lol I hope to marry him one day
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #10
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena using facebook, with a random, 10 years old photo as a profile pic?
I just want her to go to Australia as soon as possible because when she is there, she has to practice.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #11
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Quote:
"Hi everyone,obviously I haven't been posting for a long time.there has been a lot going on in my private life and I took some time off from everything this year.anyway,I am back and I will be posting more often from now on.I will let all of you know exactly what has been going on and what I am up to soon.hope everyone is well.Jelena."

Jelena's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jelena.dokic.984
Content not found?

Anyway I hope it's really her and we get more news soon.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
It's that which made me suspicious Also, she doesn't have BFF Laura Robson on there so it can't be here
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #13
country flag DokDi

Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?

Also there are 2 private pics of her and Tin (and it used to be Tin's old FB). I'm almost 100% sure it's her.

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently.

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 15th, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #14
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Edit: friends with Patricia Mayr
I think many players add other players to their friends list like crazy, even when they don't have much to do with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Maybe she's new with facebook and has to check out the features for herself.

Quote:
Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?
This!

Mona Barthel - Karolina äprem
Daniela HantuchovŠ - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra CetkovskŠ - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #15

Quote:

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently.
Omg, Dinara looks like a 50 year old Russian hooker in her Facebook profile pic I need to look at WTA player Facebook pages more often for the LOL's.