~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #691
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

Anne But great week indeed!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #692
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

they lost 75 62 in doubles

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #693

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k Joue-Les-Tours:

QR1: Kremer vs. Bonaventure

not the worst draw. gl anne, keep up the good form from the last tournament!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #694

lost 46 64 76

so close! oh anne, you have to win those matches!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #695
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Anne Just 15 more wins!!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #696

no WC for anne in luxembourg this year!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #697
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
no WC for anne in luxembourg this year!
I just read yesterday that she got one for Qualies but she refused to play because of bronchitis .
She got replaced by Correira
A shame she got ill at her home tourney..
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #698

hope she gets better soon. a shame she couldn't play, because i think she's not going to play in luxembourg that often anymore....gl next week anne!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #699

LWQ for the 100k in poitiers

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:17 PM   #700

25k Equeurdreville:

QR1: (5)Kremer vs. bye
QR2: (9)Ghesquiere def. (5)Kremer 60 46 64

not good anne!

QR1: (11)Schaul vs. bye
QR2: (11)Schaul vs. (7)Orlova

gl claudine. hope you can get a win at least!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #701
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

what? Claudine is still allowed to play?

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #702

QR2: (7)Orlova def. (11)Schaul 64 36 63
R1: (2)Foretz Gacon def. (LL)Schaul 75 64

still a good result against a much higher ranked player. and yeah, it seems she's still allowed to play.....

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #703

25k Helsinki:

QR1:
(3)Kremer def. Paalma 60 63
(9)Schaul def. Rissanen 60 61

QR2:
(3)Kremer vs. (12)Ostapenko
(9)Schaul vs. (4)Mironova

gl ladies. tough draw for anne. ostapenko is a talented young player. she just won a 10k title two weeks ago and seems to be in good form. go anne, show your experience and qualify for the main draw. you need those points!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #704
country flag Kəv.

Just 10 more wins Anne!!

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #705

QR2:
(3)Kremer def. (12)Ostapenko 62 63
(4)Mironova def. (9)Schaul 46 76 61

R1: (Q)Kremer vs. Sadikovic
Kremer/Schaul vs. (WC)Afanasyeva/Piirtola

go anne, get some more wins!