Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #901
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

The outfit is a bit odd but I don't I don't know what Julia and Babs were thinking when it came to the shoes.
Julia can wear pretty much everything and looks fine.
But who gave her these boots to this outfit ? She doesn`t notice it anyway.

The leather clothes obviously were off and their choice of dress looks a little improvised.
They were probably in a hurry after the doubles and had no time to look for something more suitable.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #902
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Julia can wear pretty much everything and looks fine.
But who gave her these boots to this outfit ? She doesn`t notice it anyway.

The leather clothes obviously were off and their choice of dress looks a little improvised.
They were probably in a hurry after the doubles and had no time to look for something more suitable.
That could be an explanation Did Petko really say to her that she had to go the players party?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #903

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
That could be an explanation Did Petko really say to her that she had to go the players party?
No, I was just joking.

But if Julia had had the idea to chicken out, party animal Andrea for sure had made her getting a move on..
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #904
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Yeah, not bad, but not hot (or racy). We were expecting something hot, given that she looked probably hotter than ever last year. She seems to have some make up that looks perfect this time, though.

Me neither. Got too distracted by that watch
Quote:
Can't get over these wide silver pants... it's not like she's got something to hide in that area Maybe she and Barbora should have dressed up like the real bolek and lolek?

At least her make-up looked indeed great this time.
Totally agree that her makeup was very nice this time, it suited her.

Racy would have been good. Sabine got the right idea. How can you not be racy when the theme is leather and motorbikes?

And yes, she definitely should have been given some fitted pants. Skintight ideally, given how good her figure is.

Interesting to see the Bolek and Lolek cartoon. Hadn't seen it before, but most of the comedy is visual so pretty easy to follow despite my lack of Polish.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #905
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I thought about it a bit and since the income is generated by page hits I think the best solution is to post the little thumbnails along with the link for people to follow. Like this:

For the full versions and other pics by Rick go here: http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4507

That way people can get an idea of the pictures but they still have to go to that site to see the big pics.
Hmm, why not post directly thumbnails with links? They still get hits that way, right?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #906
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm, why not post directly thumbnails with links? They still get hits that way, right?
I think probably so but it's (a little) more work and then no one will look at the other pics in the gallery. Maybe should check with Rix643.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #907
country flag HowardH

Rick's answer suggests that my method is the more suitable one:

Quote:
Hi!

Thanks for trying to find a creative solution. As far as I know (but I am not the webmaster/owner of that site), the income is generated by people viewing the advertisements (viewing is enough, clicking not necessary although it generates extra profit). This means people need to visit the site. When putting up thumbnails with a link to the jpg it doesn't show the advertisements.
So it seems to me only the first option would work.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 9th, 2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #908
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Got it.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #909

Quote:
Das mit dem Schalter war auch eher figurativ gemeint. Klar ist das ein Prozess - ein Reifeprozess eben. Meine Hoffnung ist, das sie hier einen wichtigen Schritt weitergekommen ist. Gerade diese Kleinigkeiten, die du ansprichst, haben sie seit Peking nicht mehr aus dem Konzept gebracht. Es gab öfters Situationen, bei denen ich gedacht hatte, ok, jetzt ist sie wieder genervt - ergo: die wird das Match verlieren. Das ist eben nicht passiert, sie hat sich aus schwierigen Situationen rausgebissen.
Interessantes Thema. Ich pack`s mal hier rein.
Verstehe was Du meinst, möchte noch was hinzufügen.

Die Spielerin selbst wird das unmittelbar nicht als Ergebnis eines Reifeprozesses sehen, sondern eher rückblickend als solches erkennen.
Den "Schalter umlegen", was hier konkret heisst, die Fähigkeit sich ausschließlich auf das eigene Spiel konzentrieren zu können und das Bestmögliche und noch mehr(?) in der Situation eines Spieles zu bringen, ist etwas, was eher unbewusst und im Moment stattfindet.
Der Prozess als Ganzes und die Fähigkeit an sich haben selbstverständlich miteinander zu tun.
Unklar, warum sie seit Peking auf einmal dazu in der Lage ist, in den engen Situationen meistens voll da zu sein.
Der Gedanke das Julia jetzt reifer geworden ist und es jetzt "klick" gemacht hat, ist verlockend aber vielleicht noch zu früh.
Nur weil sie eine Phase hat mit einigen guten Spielen hat, muss das noch nichts heissen. Und in Linz waren die Gegner bis jetzt auch nicht gerade Weltklasse,
Jedenfalls ist es gut für`s Selbstbewußtsein zum Saisonende. Mal sehen.

Der Umgang mit den Medien und die erhöhte Aufmerksamkeit in der Öffentlichkeit ist schlimmsten Falls ein notwendiges Übel und ein Teil dieses Reifeprozesses, welches sie, denke ich, gerne in Kauf nehmen würde.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #910
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Interessantes Thema. Ich pack`s mal hier rein.
Verstehe was Du meinst, möchte noch was hinzufügen.

Die Spielerin selbst wird das unmittelbar nicht als Ergebnis eines Reifeprozesses sehen, sondern eher rückblickend als solches erkennen.
Den "Schalter umlegen", was hier konkret heisst, die Fähigkeit sich ausschließlich auf das eigene Spiel konzentrieren zu können und das Bestmögliche und noch mehr(?) in der Situation eines Spieles zu bringen, ist etwas, was eher unbewusst und im Moment stattfindet.
Der Prozess als Ganzes und die Fähigkeit an sich haben selbstverständlich miteinander zu tun.
Unklar, warum sie seit Peking auf einmal dazu in der Lage ist, in den engen Situationen meistens voll da zu sein.
Der Gedanke das Julia jetzt reifer geworden ist und es jetzt "klick" gemacht hat, ist verlockend aber vielleicht noch zu früh.
Nur weil sie eine Phase hat mit einigen guten Spielen hat, muss das noch nichts heissen. Und in Linz waren die Gegner bis jetzt auch nicht gerade Weltklasse,
Jedenfalls ist es gut für`s Selbstbewußtsein zum Saisonende. Mal sehen.

Der Umgang mit den Medien und die erhöhte Aufmerksamkeit in der Öffentlichkeit ist schlimmsten Falls ein notwendiges Übel und ein Teil dieses Reifeprozesses, welches sie, denke ich, gerne in Kauf nehmen würde.
Of course, it doesn't have to mean anything. But (as a fan), I can't help feeling hopeful Oh and, as you know, Julia usually plays decently against the worldclass players - even when being in a slump. That has never been her problem really. It's been the seemingly easy matches against lower ranked opponents where she struggled so often already. But that's the past, I feel it in my bones
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #911
country flag Skoo

Quote:
ok. Well, if I was unbiased I would probably understand this kind of reaction. But I'm not, so I find this outrageous!

Btw, I think she said "stupid b***" (just for the record)
Quote:
Or she said chocolate flavored ice cream Yeah, it is outrageous anyway
And here's Julia's response

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #912
country flag Dispeker

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #913
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Yeah, after her career she will look back at this: "and then I saw this chinese boy going mental with this flag in his hands - suddenly I was a different player, winning games felt so easily now. I dare say, without this boy I would have never become a multiple grand slam winner."
Definitely. Continuation: "I learned soon that he married my good friend Petra, but, of course, it didn't affect me that much"

Damn, I'm so pathetic, random Kvitty joke
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #914
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Definitely. Continuation: "I learned soon that he married my good friend Petra, but, of course, it didn't affect me that much"

I'm ok with that
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #915
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:

I laughed hard tbh

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote