Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 366 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #5476
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Are they gonna win, Dispeker?
Of course, they will
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #5477
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Oh, alright then

Liar

Last edited by Skoo : Oct 14th, 2012 at 03:33 PM.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #5478
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh, alright then

Liar
but it was close! Aww Julia , must have been tough for her to motivate herself after such a match. She was probably physically and mentally too exhausted.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #5479
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
but it was close! Aww Julia , must have been tough for her to motivate herself after such a match. She was probably physically and mentally too exhausted.
Yeah, and now it's even tougher, losing both finals
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #5480
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she'll be full of determination to go one better at Luxembourg.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #5481
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Yeah, and now it's even tougher, losing both finals
I'm sure tomorrow the disappointment will be gone. She's got so much to be proud of after this week
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #5482
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Hopefully she'll be full of determination to go one better at Luxembourg.
Yeah, but hopefully not only in doubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I'm sure tomorrow the disappointment will be gone. She's got so much to be proud of after this week
True. Hey, I know what happened. Something changed after she saw the little fan with the flag. That boosted her motivation to an unprecedented level. You know, as it happens in cheap movies
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #5483
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No doubles in Luxembourg according to the draw, so all the energy can go to singles
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #5484
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
No doubles in Luxembourg according to the draw, so all the energy can go to singles
Oh! Great, then!
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #5485
country flag Dispeker

Quote:

True. Hey, I know what happened. Something changed after she saw the little fan with the flag. That boosted her motivation to an unprecedented level. You know, as it happens in cheap movies
Yeah, after her career she will look back at this: "and then I saw this chinese boy going mental with this flag in his hands - suddenly I was a different player, winning games felt so easily now. I dare say, without this boy I would have never become a multiple grand slam winner."
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #5486
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

jesus christ i just got back home from this fucking restaurant in the middle of nowhere, i couldnt even connect to my smartphone cos there was no net, 3 fucking hours to get back home...how did she play ? ;_;

i know it was a super tough match, but i am a bit disappointed, i really wanted to see her winning a title + playing in sofia ;_;

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #5487
country flag Skoo

Well, a decent first set, with a few errors in the first game (got broken) and bad service game at 3-5. In the second set, she was down 0-5 after which she basically played like Serena does when she thrashes Vika (not many aces, though). Then a poor service game at 4-5 and that was it.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #5488
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to relax on her return. Absolutely no need to go for the immediate return winner.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #5489
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bglbnpparibas-open.lu/stream/stream.html

1-1, serving first in the set
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #5490
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

3 aces already, her serve is working better. Now just return comfortably, SSE will deliver opportunities for winners in the rallies.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread