Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #961
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Match of Vika vs Rus of today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4hsdYePzs&feature=plcp
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #962
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Match of Vika vs Halep from todayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XpAkAq_-4&feature=plcp
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #963
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a video of the players party in Linz with Vika at 03:15: http://www.generali-ladies.at/das.turnier_videos.php (second video from the top)
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #964
country flag mariel

You should watch this video.
Vika dancing after winning SF.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3909157532053
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #965
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #966
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post

Thanks!!

Vika
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #967
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Linz - Generali Ladies 2012. Full matches (R1-Final)
Uploaded to YouTube by vman0300, Riker752, emre cavdar.

R1 - vs Arantxa Rus 6-0 6-2

R2 - vs Simona Halep 6-1 6-1

QF - vs Petra Martić 6-2 6-2

SF - vs Irina-Camelia Begu 6-2 6-1

F - vs Julia Görges 6-3 6-4

Last edited by Natural Joe : Oct 26th, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #968
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post

so cute
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #969
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka vs Kaia Kanepi 2009 Rome Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #970
country flag Natural Joe

^thanks!

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #971
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

YEC Istanbul 2012
Photo shoot/draw ceremony

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...3e6ce45b7a||||

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #972
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
YEC Istanbul 2012
Photo shoot/draw ceremony

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...3e6ce45b7a||||

Nice to see Aga and Vika laughing at the start of the video
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:12 PM   #973
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Nice to see Aga and Vika laughing at the start of the video
Right! Everybody seem to be so relaxed and happy to be there.

Another version of the YT clip without the annoying commentator.Still can't understand clearly what Vika&Aga are talking about..Shoes?

http://video.gazzetta.it/migliori-ot...5-601af34bc9e7
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:14 PM   #974
country flag VIK!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #975
country flag Natural Joe