YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #121
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iStanbul Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I have faith and I love this tournament, but what are the chances of her beating Vika and Serena in the same tournament?
The same as mine are for becoming the Queen of England. 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #122
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: YEC 2012 iStanbul Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
The same as mine are for becoming the Queen of England. 0
Such positivity from her diehard fans...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #123
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Such positivity from her diehard fans...
I don't wanna sound negative, not my habit but first I think we should hope for a competitive match first before thinking of Maria beating any of them on HC. I think some people are just being realistic.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #124
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Martha
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #125
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I know right? Crapova should have withdrawn from this event already!
Those are your words, not mine

By the way, are you always this frustrated?

Chillax.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #126
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock,20 View Post
Is there supposed to be a capital "I" in Istanbul?
Nope.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #127

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
seems like Apple made the thread title
iStanbul is written with a non capital I .
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #128
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The way I look at it is everyone's human
Anyone, on any given day can defeat their nemesis. I just pray we see good, quality tennis. Though this will be debatable after such an arduous season. As Masha fans we should be celebrating the fact that she's back at the YEC after the injury last year Out of the 7 players joining her at the YEC, only 2 have positive H2Hs. A lot of posters forget to mention that Vika is 1-10 vs Serena, and just because they had close matches she's now in contention to finally beat her again. Well, didn't Masha have SP at Wimbledon 2010? Or took her to three sets on green clay, or was in an inch of winning at the Australian Open. Nothing is impossible. Everything about Masha these days is about self-belief, and lawd if we don't believe in her then we're just giving into the trolls who post in GM daily. Lets fight for our fave people and snap out of it!

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
I. do. not. like. the. thread. title!!!!! What IF (God forbid) Agatha beats her again?? Great material for her fans to attack us... But please, do not complain then here- "how cruel they are"...
Why so serious. We in SS love it when we're wrong in all the right ways .
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Improved title for the thread I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
The title edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
YES to the title change
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #131
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
iStanbul is written with a non capital I .
Isn't it supposed to be a capital but dotted I? Turkish has both a dotted and dotless I each having their own uppercase and lowercase letter.
I thought in turkish it's spelled like this: İstanbul
I could be wrong though.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #132
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ the courts had a smaller i in comparison to the uppercase letters

maybe the OP should change it to YEC 2012 iSTANBUL
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Isn't it supposed to be a capital but dotted I? Turkish has both a dotted and dotless I each having their own uppercase and lowercase letter.
I thought in turkish it's spelled like this: İstanbul
I could be wrong though.
I have no idea. I just googled some pictures of the court in Istanbul and in all of them Istanbul was written as iStanbul.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ the courts had a smaller i in comparison to the uppercase letters

maybe the OP should change it to YEC 2012 iSTANBUL
Will do .
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #135
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

^Didn't remember that.
At first I hadn't understood why it wasn't a capital in the title then I remembered the dotted I and all and googled it. Well, I learnt something today.
The title looks fine anyway.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote