Ghetto Linz QF: Queen Bethanie tanks to Begu 4-6, 6-1, 2-6 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #16
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ghetto Linz QF: Queen Bethanie tanks to Begu 4-6, 6-1, 2-6

Tanks ? who does she think she is ?Serena ? Also what is she the Queen of? The ghetto ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #17
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Irina!

Bethanie A great week, all the same.
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #18
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Tanks ? who does she think she is ?Serena ? Also what is she the Queen of? The ghetto ?
Yes. 2-3 in the third she told Justin (hubby) "I can't..." meaning she was out of energy. From then on she just swatted everything and rushed the net until she lost the match.

The roof was leaking water in the second set when Beth was up 3-1 and they had to stop in the middle of her service game for a delay until they decided what to do. When they told her they were going to have a ballboy wipe up the water with a towel after every point she turned to Justin and told him and said "That's ghetto."
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #19
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the explanation !
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #20
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I don't really like this type of thread names, they give no credit to the winner, while 'ghetto' is awesome.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote