Generali Ladies, Linz 2012 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #76
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Generali Ladies, Linz 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

Its not like anyone here did any of that you describe, as if there was a single attack against her and remind yourself, we do not write her a letter, we discuss something in a forum. The outta line shits you can see on twitter and what I just saw on her facebook now.

Blowing off steam is also a very good thing in life, I wouldn't mind if Sabine would destroy a racket on court in frustration, maybe it helps, maybe not, but it's better than just taking it and getting more angry on yourself, which I think she does at times, thinking about her meltdown on the practise court a few months back.
It's HOW you go about blowing off steam that's the issue. You think breaking a racquet on court would be fine, but that's you, not everyone else. Maybe you use the term brainless frequently and don't consider that an attack on someone, but that's you. What you consider a "discussion," others may see as a series of bitter diatribes.

I would have thought by now it was obvious that at least some of us don't agree with the "blowing off of steam" in this sub-forum. I can't speak for anyone but myself, so I'll try and make my position really clear. It's got nothing to do with defending Sabine at all, it's the attitudes frequently displayed here that piss ME off! You may think you're blowing off steam, but you're also spoiling it for me, and probably others, because I have to read that shit if I come on here. You get rid of your shit by blowing it off, and I end up copping that shit in the face so you can feel better? Try to find another way to blow of your steam that isn't so selfish.

There are so many ways of blowing off steam that don't impact negatively on others, all you need to do is think about it, and about the rest of us.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #77
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

LOL i love it how you always talk like i was blowing of steam or was harsh, because i wasn't at all.
I only said it was a bad match and it looked like she didn't care like she normally does, that's it, you can even read this in match reports from experts that watched the match. Agree or don't no problem.

You should discuss this with others that may have done what you describe and best via PM, because the only thing we are talking about in this thread is how much a few hate some posts of people which aren't even here at the moment.

Linz is over, lets move on finally

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova

Last edited by Ziva : Oct 12th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #78
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL i love it how you always talk like i was blowing of steam or was harsh, because i wasn't at all.
I only said it was a bad match and it looked like she didn't care like she normally does, that's it, you can even read this in match reports from experts that watched the match. Agree or don't no problem.

You should discuss this with others that may have done what you describe and best via PM, because the only thing we are talking about in this thread is how much a few hate some posts of people which aren't even here at the moment.

Linz is over, lets move on finally
A short memory masquerading as a clear conscience.

PM sent
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #79
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

How can you lose 1-6 3-6 to Mayr-Achleitner

A new low for Sabine. She has no brain

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #80
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant when I said the written word can be misinterpreted and can lead to personal spats when nothing was intended in the first place. I once sent an email to my brother thinking that it was a meaningless, throwaway comment and that, because I thought the sarcasm was obvious, I didn't bother to use any "lol" or "". As it turned out, my brother didn't speak to me for two weeks. The lesson is to take a step back and not assume the worst in other people and, at the same time, realize our own words might not appear to others as we intended. This is a subforum supposedly to support Sabine, so the idea that it would devolve into personal spats is absurd.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote