Early Entries - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #46
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entries

Do any of you nice people who get updated entry lists know of any other withdrawals besides Kerber?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #47
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

FWIW, you find updated entry-list on tournaments HP.
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #48
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^I know, but even looking at the ALT list there and Qualifying draw, potentially 7 players got in (granted I am sure a few of them withdrew), so curiosity about who withdrew is in my mind.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #49
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^I know, but even looking at the ALT list there and Qualifying draw, potentially 7 players got in (granted I am sure a few of them withdrew), so curiosity about who withdrew is in my mind.
Main draw: Kerber, Stephens, Babos

These 3 Alternates withdrew: Cadantu, Watson and Tatishivilli

And they didn't use one of the WC so an another player got in

Last edited by guichard : Oct 12th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #50
country flag BelgianJuniors

BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice

An-Sophie Mestach was given a WC for the Q but had to withdraw because she is playing today the semi-final in the 50.000$ tournament in Joue-les-Tours.
That match is a "re-play" of the Junior Australian Open final of 2011, against Monica Puig. An-Sophie won the title in 2011 and became the #1 junior in the world for about 6 months. She was out for more than a year with a wrist injury, but is back now (from no ranking to about WTA 450 in 10 weeks).
BelgianJuniors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote