Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #91
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

You are right about being a pivotal and desired vote - but I don't know if it can work well in both instances. Odds are one of them will go south.

Anyway it might not happen that way. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #92
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Abi I like RC a lot more, so its frustrating to see Pete's scheme work. I do like Lisa though, so it's ok. I think RC will be able to work Mike, who can work Lisa, and together they'll convince the black dude (forget his name...) to get rid of Abi. They can play her/Pete up as a couple, threat, she's unstable etc.
I'm in the same boat as you. I like RC, she's a good player, but she she put her faith in a psycho. Abi actually told someone else about the idol, and actually found it herself. But she's pissed at RC for putting the clue in her bag? If only RC waited a few more days and let Abi's psycho come out before sharing the clue, maybe we don't have to deal with this shit...

It also annoys me that Pete actually pulled a pretty clever trick, and it worked out really well, because I hate his smugness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
The good thing is that they could both serve as swing vote in the two tribes. They seem to be slowly but surely dividing into 2 groups each...Abi and Pete vs RC and Skupin in the yellow tribe and Men vs Women in the red tribe. I think they could make the merge even in two different tribes.
I agree with this actually. The other two tribes seem set for a split, and I think Malcolm and Denise will make the merge (maybe next ep?) as a solid duo.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #93
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Abi is truly one of the most irrational players ever in Survivor.

RC's gonna get screwed by her craziness. Shame.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #94
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

I think we've seen more buildup of RC's skill...so I'm hoping she survives Abi's craziness. Love the idea of Denise and Malcolm getting split up, I think they'll do well on both tribes. Denise especially, if she goes to the Red tribe, could be a potential "swing" in the women's favour. I'd see Malcolm and Pete either gelling, or HATING each other. Hopefully if it happens, he can sway Yellow to get rid of Abi.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #95
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Oh please let that pathetic team lose again I can not stand Russell
The Lord listened to me we need some mix ups, it's getting boring.
RC needs to wake up, stop trying to make amends and expose that crazy b*****, "you betrayed me" , mmm sorry what? Who betrayed, who?

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #96
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like Russell would have been screwed at the merge. Did you see the way the other team was looking at him when he was having his breakdown after they lost the immunity challenge?

Abi-Maria is so annoying. She needs to go.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #97
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

The editing is leading to Abi getting the "bitch you crazy" schadenfreude blindside. I'd be very surprised to see her outlast RC. I expect nothing less than obviousness from the editors, God bless 'em.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #98
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

I was really nervous about RC before the IC thank God the preview was a bluff and Russ went home (FINALLY)...anyway really hope RC can survive the first TC.

Another med evac next week ?

And is that for sure that both of them would go to two tribes separately?
I cannot see any other options

Abi what a psycho.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)

Last edited by Mynarco : Oct 12th, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #99
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

I think Malcolm looks a bit like Sara Errani

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #100
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I like Abi, but then again I am drawn to the bat-shit crazy types.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #101
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I like Abi, but then again I am drawn to the bat-shit crazy types.
I agree with Hurley here - there would be a BAD tribal in store gunning for her

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #102
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
We'll see.
What's your take on the players in general? Any favourite?

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #103

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
What's your take on the players in general? Any favourite?
I like looking at Pete.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter

Last edited by Ryan : Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #104
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

RC looks so much like Paszek

Anyway, glad to see Russell go. He was really annoying and aggressive

Abi-Maria is just playing up this villainous character to get camera time, just like NaOnka. It's kind of lame...
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #105

RC reminds me so much of Eliza, but I don't like her nearly as much.

My Twitter