week 41: Linz-Int, Joue-les-Tours-$50k, Sant Cugat-$25k, Sarajevo-$15k, Antalya-$10k - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #31
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 41: Linz-Int, Joue-les-Tours-$50k, Sant Cugat-$25k, Sarajevo-$15k, Antalya-$

Burdette has been playing very well this summer, having nice results like reaching the third round of the US Open, but her only top 100 wins actually have been versus a slumping Keothavong in Stanford, an always erratic Lucie Hradecka in the US Open and then the also slumping Pervak in the first round here in Linz.

So I believe that if Kirsten plays well, she has a very good chance of reaching the quarters here! Let's go!!
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #32

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 41: Linz-Int, Joue-les-Tours-$50k, Sant Cugat-$25k, Sarajevo-$15k, Antalya-$

Joue-les-Tours - $50,000

R1 (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL def. (WC) Clothilde De Bernardi FRA 6-2 6-2

R2 (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL vs. Marta Domachowska POL
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #33

Antalya - $10,000

R1 Polina Vinogradova RUS def. Catherine Chantraine BEL 7-6(4) 6-1
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #34
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Good luck to Kirsten!
She isn't playing tomorrow, so she can rest a bit
And maybe there's a chance to a QF with Ivanovic! Anything's possible!!!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #35

Joue-les-Tours - $50,000

R2 (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL def. Marta Domachowska POL 7-5 7-6(5)

QF (4) Yvonne Meusburger AUT vs. (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #36
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

An-sophie

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #37
country flag Laurens

Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold

Flipkens is playing now! Come on!

U. Radwanska Chakvetadze Peer Bartoli Dellacqua Baczinsky
Laurens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #38
country flag Laurens

Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold Laurens is a splendid one to behold

Flipkens wint! Maar zo spannend! 7-5 derde set, haar spel is echt veel veranderd met vroeger! Nu tegen Ivanovic

U. Radwanska Chakvetadze Peer Bartoli Dellacqua Baczinsky
Laurens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #39

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens View Post
Flipkens wint! Maar zo spannend! 7-5 derde set, haar spel is echt veel veranderd met vroeger! Nu tegen Ivanovic
Woooow she's definitely the better player now It's like the more Wickmayer loses, the more Flipkens wins! (not a bad thing for her)

Against Ivanovic it will not be easy, but her week is still successful
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #40

Linz - International

R2 (Q) Kirsten Flipkens BEL def. (Q) Mallory Burdette USA 4-6 6-1 7-5

QF (Q) Kirsten Flipkens BEL vs. (2) Ana Ivanovic SRB

Kirsten on ten match winning streak now!
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #41

Joue-les-Tours - $50,000

QF (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL def. (4) Yvonne Meusburger AUT 6-3 6-3

SF Monica Puig PUR vs. (JE) An-Sophie Mestach BEL
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #42

Great result from An-Sophie!! And already 32 points earned here, so next week she'll be ranked around 445, or higher if she wins her semi of course. I think Puig will win as she seems to be playing very well and An-Sophie is still on the comeback trail, but who knows
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #43
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
Great result from An-Sophie!! And already 32 points earned here, so next week she'll be ranked around 445, or higher if she wins her semi of course. I think Puig will win as she seems to be playing very well and An-Sophie is still on the comeback trail, but who knows
Too be honest I didn't expect she'd be able to beat meusburger yet either, so who knows

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #44

Kirsten wins the first set from Ivanovic!!!
6-4!
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
Too be honest I didn't expect she'd be able to beat meusburger yet either, so who knows
That's true Although I think Puig is playing at a higher level than Meusburger for the moment. But fingers crossed for Anso!