Julia's video thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #541
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia's video thread

End of the first set, thanks to the uploader:

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:35 AM   #542
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:53 AM   #543
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Goerges vs Sam Stosur 2012 China Open Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:35 AM   #544
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Complete match 1st round Beijing 2012 against Vania King:

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Complete match 2nd round Beijing 2012 against Sam Stosur:

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Complete match 3rd round Beijing 2012 against Marion Bartoli:

Set 1

Set 2

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 5th, 2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Added all matches
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #545
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #546
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post

There is Giorgi on the background !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14

Last edited by Madoka : Oct 5th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #547
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Dani vs Jules eye candy video from the uploader
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #548
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Nice. And we know Dani is a fan. We should invite her here
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #549
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Much thanks to the uploaders.

Last half hour of Julia vs Dani in Linz 2012.

Julia vs Oprandi, full match.

Julia vs Sam in Beijing, two options:

The first has Russian commentary, the second has no sound but is even clearer- the first is probably clear enough for most though. You might prefer the options Dispeker provided in post 544 though, it's up to you.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 11th, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #550
country flag Dispeker

At 00:53 - did Oprandi really say "f*** b***" there?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu8...-in-linz_sport
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #551
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
At 00:53 - did Oprandi really say "f*** b***" there?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu8...-in-linz_sport
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #552
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
ok. Well, if I was unbiased I would probably understand this kind of reaction. But I'm not, so I find this outrageous!

Btw, I think she said "stupid b***" (just for the record)
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #553
country flag Skoo

Quote:
ok. Well, if I was unbiased I would probably understand this kind of reaction. But I'm not, so I find this outrageous!

Btw, I think she said "stupid b***" (just for the record)
Or she said chocolate flavored ice cream Yeah, it is outrageous anyway
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #554
country flag HowardH

Thanks to the uploader- Julia vs Sofia.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #555
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Video - ZDF: Julia Görges verliert das Finale in Linz

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote