Once Upon a Time: Season 4 is here! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:10 PM   #136
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Once Upon A Time: Season 2!

Question: So does Emma have the power? When she touched Regina she somehow transfered her power/gave her power, because Regina had no 'physical' magic before then....anyone care to explain/share their opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:51 PM   #137
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Question: So does Emma have the power? When she touched Regina she somehow transfered her power/gave her power, because Regina had no 'physical' magic before then....anyone care to explain/share their opinion?
I just remember that Now I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe they will explain it eventually in later episodes?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #138
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get the wraith thing. So they sent it to the other world..but wasn't it already there? I mean it killed Phillip..
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #139
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashim. View Post
I didn't get the wraith thing. So they sent it to the other world..but wasn't it already there? I mean it killed Phillip..
That scene with Mulan, Phillip and Aurora when Philip kissed Aurora to wake him up happened during the time Snow, Emma, Charming and Regina were trying to send the wraith to the other world. So the timing was not parallel, the way they showed it. So when the wraith entered the hat, it appeared in Philip's world and that scene happened at the beginning right after Philip woke Aurora up. They did not see Snow and Emma the first time because they were hidden under the ruins.

So yeah, my understanding is that Charming and co. sent the wrath to another world through the hat and it appeared at Philip and co's place and unfortunately Phillip got marked immediately during that fight.

I hope that makes sense

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #140
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
That scene with Mulan, Phillip and Aurora when Philip kissed Aurora to wake him up happened during the time Snow, Emma, Charming and Regina were trying to send the wraith to the other world. So the timing was not parallel, the way they showed it. So when the wraith entered the hat, it appeared in Philip's world and that scene happened at the beginning right after Philip woke Aurora up. They did not see Snow and Emma the first time because they were hidden under the ruins.

So yeah, my understanding is that Charming and co. sent the wrath to another world through the hat and it appeared at Philip and co's place and unfortunately Phillip got marked immediately during that fight.

I hope that makes sense
Yep.

Those two scenes happened simultaneously, but it would have been impossible to show them both occurring at the same time. You would have to use split-screen, Mario Kart style.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #141
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

kind of a really weird opening, but it got me thrilled

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #142
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Just saw the 2nd episode. It's getting better and better. We can see the LOST creators work here with all the twists and mysteries keep appearing

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #143
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Where did Pinocchio go?

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #144
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

How on earth did Cora end up there? And looks like she didn't age at all Did she time travel? Hmmm.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #145
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

We need these questions answered.

*I'm guessing Cora was somehow transported there through that mirror?

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #146
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
We need these questions answered.

*I'm guessing Cora was somehow transported there through that mirror?
Yeah, but Rumpel said it would be to a different world, but that world where Mulan, Phillip and Aurora are is the same world as Cora's and Regina's

and she looks the same age as when she was pushed into the mirror by Regina. So maybe by different world, he meant time travel?

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #147
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Oooooh. Or maybe because the curse is broken it somehow affected Rumpel's past magic?

Regina looks the same age, too.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #148
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

^ Regina looks the same age because the time was frozen for 28 years old because of the curse remember?

But Snow White was only a child when Regina pushed Cora into the mirror. But Snow is a grown up woman now and Cora still looks the same

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #149
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Once Upon a Time is getting more hilarious this season I love it

I was LOLing that Snow White and Sleeping Beauty had a catfight

and the storyline is getting really interesting

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #150
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

and this one too

Mulan and the gun