Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #76
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Angie
Yep,she couldn't get underwater with those floaters, that's why she said: ''I can't do it'', it was physically impossible

Seriously, it was weird how no one call her on her lie, she clearly said it Anyway, Russell sucked too but Angie sucked more (just ask Malcolm )

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #77
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

The tribes are really stacked, but at least (and I think this was a good change by the producers) there are 3 tribes, so if one tribe completely blows, we can still get to a merge and have no idea where people's alliances will fall.

Angie made completely the wrong argument. The thing she had going for her was that the was a vote in their pocket. As bad as Russell was in the last challenge, he was still better than her, and would be better than her in every other challenge which could possibly arise. To attack him on that basis was foolish, and she deservedly got crushed at tribal.

I'm really digging RC at the moment - she's got a Parvati vibe in that she's strategically on the ball, she's physically great (absolutely crushed that challenge), and is kind of a hottie. Such a shame that she had to form such a quick alliance with a nutcase. I really don't like Abi or Pete, and it was quite sad that they found the idol. But hopefully their paranoia and lack of intelligence means that they won't use the idol properly.

I also think Penner's playing a great game. He started on the backfoot having a reputation as a returnee and a gamer, but he's found the idol, and I think really read the situation well in terms of understanding the people suspect that he had the idol, and pre-emptively sharing it with Jeff. He's had a bit of luck with his tribe not sucking at challenges too, but I think he'll go far if he can at least make the merge.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #78
country flag Valanga
NEDERLAND

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus, have the red tribe members had a confessional apart from Johnathan and Jeff? All four have been invisible since ep 1.

Angie such a mess. Well deserved boot. Russell didn't impress me either.

Yellow tribe I have some bad feelings that RC might be Brenda 2.0 and get booted early

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #79
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Love Denise she is bad ass, RC should never have given that psycho Abi any info. Glad Malcolm saw past the tits and got rid of Angie, she has had chance after chance and hasn't gotten better.

The preview suggests Team Purple won't be losing again, they'll probably freaking win the next challenge especially since Abi and Lisa HAVE to compete in next weeks.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #80
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Love Denise she is bad ass, RC should never have given that psycho Abi any info. Glad Malcolm saw past the tits and got rid of Angie, she has had chance after chance and hasn't gotten better.

The preview suggests Team Purple won't be losing again, they'll probably freaking win the next challenge especially since Abi and Lisa HAVE to compete in next weeks.
Also the challenge seemed to be really physical OUT OF WATER, running in the mud and pulling lifting things so Russel might do well in it. Denise and Malcolm being really great physically should do great in it too.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #81
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Please vote out Russell and not Angie

And yes it's boring as hell that the same tribe keeps winning. On Kalabaw we're not seeing anyone except for Penner/Kent and that is getting annoying too
Dana had interviews in every episode so far, while Carter had none i think, Dawson 1(first episode,about Jeff ), and Katie had none i think
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #82
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Katie had 1 in the first episode. Carter is the only left without a confessional.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #83
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizeidiot View Post
I'm really digging RC at the moment - she's got a Parvati vibe in that she's strategically on the ball, she's physically great (absolutely crushed that challenge), and is kind of a hottie. Such a shame that she had to form such a quick alliance with a nutcase. I really don't like Abi or Pete, and it was quite sad that they found the idol. But hopefully their paranoia and lack of intelligence means that they won't use the idol properly.
Where do you get lack of intelligence & paranoia for Pete? He seems to be a good player. Abi is the psycho one
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #84
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Pete does seem stupid already, I dunno why I get that vibe too
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #85
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please let that pathetic team lose again I can not stand Russell I don't even know why he's back, he's boring as hell. That Abi chick is one piece of work, I hope she somehow gets blindsided.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #86
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
Where do you get lack of intelligence & paranoia for Pete? He seems to be a good player. Abi is the psycho one
To be fair, I did think he was totally irrelevant and stupid during the 1st couple of episodes. On the other hand, during last episode he did take charges and made some moves to go see other players and gain their votes.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #87
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG poor Purple. I like Russell, he means well, just a little grating. Denis is AWESOME. So mature, composed, and physically fit; really glad her and Malcolm are together.

Abi I like RC a lot more, so its frustrating to see Pete's scheme work. I do like Lisa though, so it's ok. I think RC will be able to work Mike, who can work Lisa, and together they'll convince the black dude (forget his name...) to get rid of Abi. They can play her/Pete up as a couple, threat, she's unstable etc.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #88
country flag Vincey!

I totally agree with you Ryan...Abi is getting on my nerve and I like Pete but he got with the wrong girl. Well Abi is obviously weaker than RC so getting with Abi to get rid of her early is smart, he'll be able to beat Abi easily later on. Not sure it is what he's thinking about but who knows lol. Malcolm and Denise are sooo my favorite they are awesome and I love how they blindsided Russel even tho it was not really necessary in my opinion. Red team was totally erased again lol at least next episode we'll see more of it since there seem to be a medical condition with them

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #89
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

What a depressing season.

It will be even worse if, after surviving the suck and forging solid trust, Malcolm and Denise get separated and each merged into one of the two full teams next week.
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #90
country flag Vincey!

The good thing is that they could both serve as swing vote in the two tribes. They seem to be slowly but surely dividing into 2 groups each...Abi and Pete vs RC and Skupin in the yellow tribe and Men vs Women in the red tribe. I think they could make the merge even in two different tribes.