The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin! - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #481
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Another USO tragic performance.

I knew Garcia and Dani were just friends

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #482
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Next tournaments till season en

Daniela's next tournaments till season end are:

Tokyo (Premier I)
Beijing (Premier M.)
Linz (INTL)
Luxembourg (INTL)

4 events and the goal is the Top 30 in season's end rankings.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #483
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Next tournaments till season en

And Sofia

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:00 PM   #484
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

She's not in the Tokyo draw.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:43 PM   #485
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
She's not in the Tokyo draw.
I thought she was playing Makarova?
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:49 PM   #486
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Oh, you're right, she is I was going off the one posted in GM which has Makarova up against a qualifier for some reason.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:40 PM   #487
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

It seems another quick journy to Asia

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #488
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

Women's tennis stars Daniela Hantuchova and Peng Shuai will play an exhibition match in Singapore next month.
Hantuchova, the world No. 38, and China's Peng (No. 39), will be here as part of the inaugural Clash of Continents tournament at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 24-25 November.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...apore-20121010
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #489
country flag K17

K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice K17 is just really nice

Santiago Giraldo/Andrea Hlavackova will have a mixed doubles match with Alejandro Falla/Hantuchova
Saturday December 15 in Bogotá, Colombia

http://colombiatennis.com/hantuchova...rer-vs-tsonga/

off season will be short...
K17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #490
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 10 years in Luxembourg!!!

Celebration night for Dani yesterday in Luxembourg. 10 years of the Tour event for Dani and she received a nice and big cake for that, on a special event for her!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #491
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K17 View Post
Women's tennis stars Daniela Hantuchova and Peng Shuai will play an exhibition match in Singapore next month.
Hantuchova, the world No. 38, and China's Peng (No. 39), will be here as part of the inaugural Clash of Continents tournament at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 24-25 November.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...apore-20121010

I wet my pants just a little.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM   #492
Richie's

Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Close to Top 30

Losing to Monica in SF of Luxembourg means Daniela won't finish the year in Top 30, for first time since 2004 and second on her career. It's really sad.
If Monica wins Luxembourg and Kanpi withdraw from Sofia, Daniela will have a chance to improve her ranking.

Last edited by Richie's : Oct 21st, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:04 AM   #493
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

so is daniela playing sofia or not?
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   #494
Richie's

Zheng is claiming she's been confirmed about Sofia. That came before Venus' win in Luxembourg. So, Kanepi might have withdrawn. Also, V said she'll be on Tour of Africa with Serena at the week of Sofia. So, if these are truth, Daniela got the 6th spot.

Generally, we need Kanepi and Venus to withdraw.
Sofia will offer at least 75 pts (I think) with no RR win. So, Daniela will definitely add some points and move up the rankings. Year end rankings are equal to the Race Points
So, If she plays in Sofia, she will secure a Top 30 finish!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:28 AM   #495
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope she does...

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote