Tipping #210: Linz | Congratulations wikuch! | Final scores in post #3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #211
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping #210: Linz | Thursday OOP in post #2 | Scores after d2 in post #3

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Mattek-Sands
Burdette
Ivanovic
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #212
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

[1] V. Azarenka
P. Martic
K. Bertens
C. Suarez Navarro
(Q) K. Flipkens
[2] A. Ivanovic
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #213
country flag Uvapassa

Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4

[1] V. Azarenka
P. Martic
K. Bertens *
C. Suarez Navarro
(Q) K. Flipkens *
A. Petkovic
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #214
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Day 4 - Thursday

Victoria Azarenka
Petra Martic
Kiki Bertens
Carla Suarez Navarro
Kirsten Flipkens
Ana Ivanovic
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #215
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Azarenka
Martic
Begu
Mattek-Sands
Burdette
Ivanovic
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #216
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

V. Azarenka
P. Martic
I. Begu
B. Mattek-Sands
K. Flipkens
A. Ivanovic
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #217
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

[1] V. Azarenka
P. Martic
K. Bertens
C. Suarez Navarro

(Q) M. Burdette
[2] A. Ivanovic
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #218
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Ivanovic
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #219
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

V. Azarenka
P. Martic
K. Bertens
C. Suarez Navarro
K. Flipkens
A. Ivanovic
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #220
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

[1] V. Azarenka
P. Martic
(LL) I. Begu
B. Mattek-Sands
K. Flipkens *
[2] A. Ivanovic *
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #221
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Bethanie Mattek Sands
Kiki Bertens
Victoria Azarenka
Petra Martic
Ana Ivanovic
Mallory Burdette

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #222
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Ivanovic
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #223
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Ivanovic
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #224
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Day 4

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Ivanovic
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #225
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Azarenka
Martic
Bertens
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Ivanovic

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote