cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #451
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
you have some serious problems... serious problems...
Well,it was obvious from the start
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #452
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
from steffi graf to hitler and the nazis... wtf?!
I guess he has paranoia from being their toy

Btw,what does Steffi has to do with the Nazis?Why does he bring them up all the time?

Maybe to he is trying to connect them and turn the public rage against Graf(to being a Nazi),as that would be the only way she gets some hatred and he gets some satisfaction...

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #453
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Yup, the Nazi were famous for saying they are perfect!All from the Master Race of Germany..
Less then 150 ago, didn't US Americans use black people as slaves thinking that the rest of them were just too perfect?

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 10th, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #454
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you have some serious problems... serious problems...

from steffi graf to hitler and the nazis... wtf?!
Well, look at it this way.

A GERMAN stabs a tennis player who is the main rival to another GERMAN. The GERMAN who did the stabbing admitted that he stabbed the player so that the GERMAN could advance.

Then the GERMAN is put on trial in a GERMAN COURT. He is judged by GERMANS, and he is set free by GERMANS. The GERMAN committed "attempted murder" and caused bodily harm, and was set free by a GERMAN COURT.

And because I bring this up, you say I got serious problems. Yes I do, and the problem is dumbnuts like you that don't know their azzhole from a doughnut!!

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #455
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
Less then 150 ago, didn't US Americans use black people as slaves thinking that the rest of them were just too perfect?

My dear lady, we are talking about Germans. What a GERMAN did, to advance another GERMAN, and how a GERMAN court gave its blessing to the GERMAN that did the stabbing.

My dear lady, you are out to lunch, and haven't even thought about coming back.

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #456
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
My dear lady, we are talking about Germans. What a GERMAN did, to advance another GERMAN, and how a GERMAN court gave its blessing to the GERMAN that did the stabbing.
You talked about the video is which Steffi was being called perfect by an American and you were the one who started involving Nazis as calling or being called perfect...just don't know what is the connection between a video,Nazis and Steffi?

But what does everything has to do with Peter,Steffi's father and the Nazis???

Why do you bring them up all the time???Why do you involve Peter Graf as the man has nothing to do with it whatsoever and it is proven???

What is the purpose of connecting everything with the Nazis,pure or perfect German/Arian race and other stuff you bring???

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #457
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My dear lady, you are out to lunch, and haven't even thought about coming back.
As much as we love Monica; she's one person, it's A SPORT, and she's alive and well.

How can you compare (since you brought up all the German/Nazi, Perfect race, etc.--analogizes to Graf) what Germany allegedly did to a tennis player--off the court, to what the US did to Millions of black people during slavery (plus all the other dastardly death the US has been involved with--in all over the world the past 100 years)?

Are you really serious?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #458
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
This won't end well. That said, Graf is GOAT. Serena will have to settle for second best. And that's still debatable between her and Navratilova.
Nah...

Martina
Steffi
Serena

There you go with the GOATs ranking
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #459
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulava View Post
Nah...

Martina
Steffi *
Serena

There you go with the GOATs ranking
I added something.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #460
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
I added something.
Cehi,you don't want to answer why you bring up Nazis and Steffi's father all the time into discussion?

Or are you,again,without the answer?

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 11th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #461
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did the German "advance" any German?

It's not like the rankings were dependent on the outcome of the trial.

I for example have recieved a death threat from a lunatic French Seles tard. Does that mean the French are advancing lunacy becuase the French have (evidently) failed to detect this loon and put him in a nuthouse with no computer access?
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #462
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
I added something.
don't forget the asterix for novotna, sánchez vicario, pierce, hingis etc. pp
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #463
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
don't forget the asterix for novotna, sánchez vicario, pierce, hingis etc. pp
And of course Serena as she won her first Slam in 1999,year Steffi won hers also,way until Monica retired...and if Monica wasn't stabbed she would wipe the floor with Serena and all of them,at least until she is 30(which would be until season 2004)

So,presuming that,everybody should have an asterix because they ALL profited from Monica's stabbing,no matter which the motive was

If after,April 1993,Steffi hadn't won a Slam again and most of them went to Sanchez-Vicario who would then surpass Monica's account,she would be given a lot of astrix signs too because she dared to win them all when Monica was not around or when she came back(2.0)

But,because she hasn't she is allowed or rather gifted an "empty space"(no asterix) after her name by cehowardrx7,the universal tennis history creator

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 12th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #464
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Back on topic: Why is Graf overlooked so much on these forums and by the media?
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #465
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Back on topic: Why is Graf overlooked so much on these forums and by the media?
It's not only with Graf.

I've seen typical pattern in some cases. Example: Michael Phelps < Usain Bolt Huh?

Read this ridiculous reasoning in this article:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...pian-in-london