SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 358 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #5356
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Beautiful pics Mimi

Have a nice week folks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #5357
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello SelesGOAT

welcome, i totally agreed with you, if not for the stabbling monica should be the greatest ever

but no matter what, she is always the greatest in our hearts

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #5358
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

I prefer bad people to take their bad karma in this life than next life, coz we can't remember anything about our previous life. I find it not good that if i behave as a good person this life, i still got many bad lucks without knowing that the reason why i got bad luck is becauase I behaved badly in my previous life, if i know about it, i would feel more reasonable and won't complain that much

007 is in North Pole for shooting a new movie . Mr Bean woke up now and he welcomes me with excessive pleasurre, sadly i have no interest about him, its me who runs away from him

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #5359
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Beautiful pics Mimi

Have a nice week folks
thank you Oizo

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #5360
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

I think this is the best match Seles ever played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLikDKoCKs

Totally overpowered the great Steffi Graf in the last 2 sets, allowing her only 5 games, outserving her, outforehanding her, outrunning her, outvolleying her, beating her in every department, not just the expected ones between the two like backhand and return of serve. Steffi played very well too, was just outplayed.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #5361
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesGOAT View Post
I think this is the best match Seles ever played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLikDKoCKs

Totally overpowered the great Steffi Graf in the last 2 sets, allowing her only 5 games, outserving her, outforehanding her, outrunning her, outvolleying her, beating her in every department, not just the expected ones between the two like backhand and return of serve. Steffi played very well too, was just outplayed.
thanks for the vidoe, in my opinion, Seles lost her movement and killer instints after she retruned from stabbling, and the early death of her dad did not help much too ......

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #5362
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Selesgoat

The actress is Angelina Jolie I use this avatar since a few years ...

The new german player generation is really good I don't know if they can win grand slam titles but everything is possible

Yes,this match was a really good match Monica played nearly perfect

See you
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #5363
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

I also wish you a nice day Enjoy the autumn

See you
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #5364
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You are right I think when we are reborn then we totally forget our past lives But who knows ?

This is not true You stalked Mr. Bean since many years Now he even want to change his name and become Mr Bond Not James but Beanie Bond

I have had some stressy days at work but now it's better

See you
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #5365
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello SelesGOAT

welcome, i totally agreed with you, if not for the stabbling monica should be the greatest ever

but no matter what, she is always the greatest in our hearts
Jennifer would have been the greatest ever, if she wouldn't had ruined her early years
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #5366
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i don't like this next life idea, we better either go to heaven or we better just sleep peacefully after we died

Its you who stalked Mr Bean, he even issued an injunction against you, but you never give up, you even misguised and applied to be his maid once. But when you went for interview, you were too excited to get to see Bean that you pulled out and dropped your Mama Mie wig

I am sorry that you had stressy days, but the weekend is near, you gonna have more rest

see you

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #5367
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Jennifer would have been the greatest ever, if she wouldn't had ruined her early years
I highly doubt that. Even before her troublesome years, she did not get as much great results as Monica or Hingis did, both won slams at just 16 while Jennifer did not even get to a slam final . And after she came back, she just got 2 good years i.e. 2001 and 2002 and then vanished into the air. You can see that, even in the years she did best, she was not as dominating as other great champions like Graf/Seles/Hingis did and she did not win that much of titles, only 14? in total

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #5368
country flag Miranda

missing wave (will she ever come back?), veronika; Jeremie, RMK, Betty, JamieOwen ..........

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #5369
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I highly doubt that. Even before her troublesome years, she did not get as much great results as Monica or Hingis did, both won slams at just 16 while Jennifer did not even get to a slam final . And after she came back, she just got 2 good years i.e. 2001 and 2002 and then vanished into the air. You can see that, even in the years she did best, she was not as dominating as other great champions like Graf/Seles/Hingis did and she did not win that much of titles, only 14? in total
She won the Olympic Gold at only 16 years beating Steffi Graf and she reached the semifinals of Wimbledon & US Open with only 14 years of age, something what makes her a step ahead of both Seles and Hingis. Like I said: I am not comparing them, I just point out what a remarkable potential Jennifer had, being called by all tennis experts a rare talent of that time.
As of Monica and Hingis, they both failed to win all slams and don't have an excuse for that. By not reaching the career slam they can't compete for the greatest player ever title. They belong to the tennis greats and that's about it.
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #5370
country flag Miranda

Quote:
She won the Olympic Gold at only 16 years beating Steffi Graf and she reached the semifinals of Wimbledon & US Open with only 14 years of age, something what makes her a step ahead of both Seles and Hingis. Like I said: I am not comparing them, I just point out what a remarkable potential Jennifer had, being called by all tennis experts a rare talent of that time.
As of Monica and Hingis, they both failed to win all slams and don't have an excuse for that. By not reaching the career slam they can't compete for the greatest player ever title. They belong to the tennis greats and that's about it.
Olympic is not being considered as a great achievement for tennis, Sampras skipped them most of the times.

Monica and Hingis could have won wimby and FO at their prime but missed the chances. Yes they can't compete fo rthe greatest player ever, not only because they failed to win a career slam, but also the fact that they did not win enough number of slams

I still think Monica had more potential to become the greatest ever than Jennifer, her overall performances together with better mental power made me thought so

Closed Thread