BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WTA New Contract

Are you Happy with Eurosport 29 93.55%
Are you happy with the new 'proposed' deal with BT Vision 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #1
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of
BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

It looks almost certain that BT Vision will be announced as the new Broadcaster of the WTA Tour. The WTA will announce this news very soon.

Sad for Eurosport, but BT Vision have all the money at the moment to buy everything.
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #2
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Source?
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #4
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean we have to have one of those BT Vision boxes

How will it work? Will they have a separate channel?

Care to explain please
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #5
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Aw shit
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #6
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
It looks almost certain that BT Vision will be announced as the new Broadcaster of the WTA Tour. The WTA will announce this news very soon.

Sad for Eurosport, but BT Vision have all the money at the moment to buy everything.
Quick Wikipedia check suggests they also got rights to 38 PL live games starting next season for over a billion euros. I take a wild guess and say they pay the WTA more for the UK rights alone than ES paid for the whole continent.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #7
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

No no no. I am NOT going to have to buy one of those FLOP boxes just to watch fucking tennis. The absolute fuck?
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #8
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Does that mean we have to have one of those BT Vision boxes

How will it work? Will they have a separate channel?

Care to explain please
Pretty much. So anyone with Sky/Virgin/Freeview would basically be fucked.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #9
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

I vomited when I read this.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #10
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I don't even have the choice. BT Vision basically doesn't work where I live. Neither does Virgin.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #11
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Pretty much. So anyone with Sky/Virgin/Freeview would basically be fucked.
GREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
No no no. I am NOT going to have to buy one of those FLOP boxes just to watch fucking tennis. The absolute fuck?
This ^^

BTW .. I can't see anything about this news on the web
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing is decided yet and ES may get some WTA's also...

ONLY info to find is that they shows 1 ATP 250

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #13
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Disaster.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #14
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

WTA is soooo stupid
To get Money for the TV right is One Thing, but the Sponsors will Not be happy when just a Minority can watch it
And will People Pay for a Box just to watch womens Tennis? I gues Not
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #15
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
I don't even have the choice. BT Vision basically doesn't work where I live. Neither does Virgin.
OMG BT Vision is the worst
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote