Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #2026
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

62HQ training and off court at Wimbledon, some 36MP UHQs http://hqworld.net/2012/10/petra-kvi...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2027
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
62HQ training and off court at Wimbledon, some 36MP UHQs http://hqworld.net/2012/10/petra-kvi...imbledon-june/
Thanks Snooked Fab photo's
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #2028
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #2029
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #2030
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the photos paulmara

I honestly cannot tell how I feel about this outfit but she looks pretty. Where is she anyway?
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #2031
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Thanks for the photos paulmara

I honestly cannot tell how I feel about this outfit but she looks pretty. Where is she anyway?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #2032
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Well not to be shallow but the more i look the more it's like ?????????

The video she posted on FB was in the same place. With super gorgeous panoramic views of Prague. She talks so much faster/more in Czech
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #2033
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well not to be shallow but the more i look the more it's like ?????????

The video she posted on FB was in the same place. With super gorgeous panoramic views of Prague. She talks so much faster/more in Czech
Its ugly I don't like Petra style but I like her, probably she has no choice, after all Steilmann is her sponsor and they gave her the clothes so...
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #2034
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Its ugly I don't like Petra style but I like her, probably she has no choice, after all Steilmann is her sponsor and they gave her the clothes so...

I kind of love you for saying it.

most of the pros are quite hit and miss anyway. she wore a white dress during Fed Cup from last year (vs. Germany) and it was lovely. i d k
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #2035
country flag steni

Quote:

I kind of love you for saying it.

most of the pros are quite hit and miss anyway. she wore a white dress during Fed Cup from last year (vs. Germany) and it was lovely. i d k
yeah she sometimes looks nice, but I think Petra isn't too much into fashion like sharapova so whatever
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #2036
country flag netphobia

From Linz 2011. I just had to edit it because her expression =

I really wish she was able to play Linz again this year...although at the same time it's kind of like, oh good rest/train for the YEC.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #2037
country flag steni

Quote:
From Linz 2011. I just had to edit it because her expression =

I really wish she was able to play Linz again this year...although at the same time it's kind of like, oh good rest/train for the YEC.
LOL her face!

Me too, I'm assuming she is staying/training in Prague and I'm wondering if she is practicing with her Fed Cup teammates, Paulmara always knows this things...
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #2038
country flag netphobia

Quote:
LOL her face!

Me too, I'm assuming she is staying/training in Prague and I'm wondering if she is practicing with her Fed Cup teammates, Paulmara always knows this things...
I really truly hope "practicing with her Fed Cup teammates" includes Tomas or Rosol, or Stepanek... :P
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #2039
country flag steni

Quote:
I really truly hope "practicing with her Fed Cup teammates" includes Tomas or Rosol, or Stepanek... :P
Tomas and Radek are in Shanghai so Petra must be hitting with Hlaváčková
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #2040
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Tomas and Radek are in Shanghai so Petra must be hitting with Hlaváčková