Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #526
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

good win for laura, Zhou is up next, the fact that she's outside the top 200 may make her seem like an easy opponant but she's made it this far, so Laura would be foolish to underestimate her.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #527
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Good win. Keep it up Laura, top 50 is so close now.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #528
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

anyone know how far laura has to get in this tournament in order to make the top 50?
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #529
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Probably semis,depends on other results.She ought to reach semis on current form
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #530
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
anyone know how far laura has to get in this tournament in order to make the top 50?
One more win and she would be 2 points behind the current no 50. Semi-final should do it. Semi-final is where she would potentially meet Stosur, so as far as I can work out she can get into top 50 without having to beat Stosur.

She will lose 30 more points if she finishes her season in Osaka but it should still be enough to finish top 50!

If she wins the tournament she'll get to about 41. But that may be a little optimistic..
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #531
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Yeah, a SF would pretty much guarantee top 50 finish.

If she wins the tournament she'd only be 100 points off a Aus Open seeding.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #532
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
SF will do it for next week. But if she loses in the QF she will more than likely make it on Oct 22(Zvonerava currently 49 will drop of the top 50)

You check TBE daily updated ranking here http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #533
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Don't you think Laura and Heather will both play at Barnstaple to end the season.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #534
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
Don't you think Laura and Heather will both play at Barnstaple to end the season.
We will know Thursday. Check here http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027528 Thursday late afternoon
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #535
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
Shame she's not playing Luxembourg I might go to Barnstaple if she plays
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #536
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

well done, Laura solid scoreline, keep it up
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #537
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it going Laura

ALSO a special mention to Laura and Genie's GANGNAM STYLE video which is endorsed by no one other than Queen Masha
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #538
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

love that.

Laura and Eugenie are long time friends aren't they?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #539
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
love that.

Laura and Eugenie are long time friends aren't they?
Yes

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #540
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote