Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 337 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #5041
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Errors galore. So many shots going into the bottom of the net from both.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #5042
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Not if she keeps serving like that
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #5043
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

This is the smoothest stream I've found so far today: http://www.frombar.tv/v-4/6/2/v-460357.html
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #5044
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Great point 30-15
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #5045
country flag Dispeker

setpoint..
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #5046
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Served out the set.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #5047
country flag HowardH

Missed dropshot from Dani gives Julia the first set.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #5048
country flag Dispeker

and she takes the 1st set
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #5049
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She hits the difficult ones and hammers the easy ones into the net. 1st serve 48%...
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #5050
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
She hits the difficult ones and hammers the easy ones into the net. 1st serve 48%...
Well, that's a bit of a trademark
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #5051
country flag Dispeker

Nice 40-40
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #5052
country flag Dispeker

what a miss..
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #5053
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible UEs. If Hantuchova realizes she just has to push Julia is in trouble.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #5054
country flag KatjaS

Oh boy. Hantuchova improved, Julia horrible.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #5055
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

She's just being kind to Dani, cuz she's struggling and all. And because she's a fan
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread