Where does Azarenka go from here? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #121
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

I was cheering for Bate Borisov the other day, can I get some credit for that?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #122
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I think you missed my point.
I was just asking him how he felt about Willytards jumping on Vika's bandwagon lately.
No Willytard jumped on no damned bandwagon. The Vika vs Masha battle is to determine who's no2...we don't that. We have Serena as fav, so we ALWAYS and ONLY fighting for number ONE.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #123
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
No Willytard jumped on no damned bandwagon. The Vika vs Masha battle is to determine who's no2...we don't that. We have Serena as fav, so we ALWAYS and ONLY fighting for number ONE.
Not when she is not playing and Vika is obviously the N2 this year and yeah some Willytards are jumping in full force, I think you missed 80% of the Vika def Maria thread but we(masha fans) don't mind them.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #124
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Okay. From now on to be a Vika fan you will be required to provide:

Two forms of ID, one of which must be a passport

Blood and tissue samples

A 5,000 word essay on why you want to be a Vika fan*

A ticket stub or autographed item from at least one Vika match

A handmade tribute to Vika, such as a sculpture of the AO trophy made of macaroni, or a tattoo of Vika on your butt

A photo of a Belorussian flag flying in front of your house/apartment with signed testaments from a neighbor (not related to you) that said flag flies every day

Signed testimonials from at least six certified Vika fans on TF that you are a true and honest Vika fan

*persons who are of limited English or Belorussian proficiency may substitute a musical composition or interpretive dance number honoring Vika for the essay requirement.
The committee approves.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #125
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not when she is not playing and Vika is obviously the N2 this year and yeah some Willytards are jumping in full force, I think you missed 80% of the Vika def Maria thread but we(masha fans) don't mind them.
Of course no.1 was as in: being the best player of the world.
Why is jumping on bandwagon?! Because it was said that for now Vika's Serena's closest challenger?! Show me the lie in that?!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #126
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course no.1 was as in: being the best player of the world.
Why is jumping on bandwagon?! Because it was said that for now Vika's Serena's closest challenger?! Show me the lie in that?!
You tell me
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #127
bandabou

Quote:
You tell me
No, I meant: why do you call it jumping bandwagon?! It ain't like no Serena-fan suddenly became of Vika?!

Vika or Masha, it don't matter..they're both Serena's punching bag anyway, so..

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #128
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Okay. From now on to be a Vika fan you will be required to provide:

Two forms of ID, one of which must be a passport

Blood and tissue samples

A 5,000 word essay on why you want to be a Vika fan*

A ticket stub or autographed item from at least one Vika match

A handmade tribute to Vika, such as a sculpture of the AO trophy made of macaroni, or a tattoo of Vika on your butt

A photo of a Belorussian flag flying in front of your house/apartment with signed testaments from a neighbor (not related to you) that said flag flies every day

Signed testimonials from at least six certified Vika fans on TF that you are a true and honest Vika fan

*persons who are of limited English or Belorussian proficiency may substitute a musical composition or interpretive dance number honoring Vika for the essay requirement.

It's so hard being a fan of a successful player these days... Anyone could accuse you of being an opportunistic, as if being a fan of a great player put you on a privileged, higher scale than the rest of the (lesser) fans.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #129
country flag doomsday

Quote:
No, I meant: why do you call it jumping bandwagon?! It ain't like no Serena-fan suddenly became of Vika?!

Vika or Masha, it don't matter..they're both Serena's punching bag anyway, so..
They sure enjoy the beatdowns she gave Maria over the year that's what I was saying.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #130
bandabou

Quote:
They sure enjoy the beatdowns she gave Maria over the year that's what I was saying.
Naw, whose fault was it for all those beatdowns?! The only thing midly amusing about it is that Mashatards STILL act all arrogant saying matches are in Masha's hands this and that, then you got scorelines 3 and 1, 3 and 0..makes you go: what happened?! after ALL the talk, we only get this?! 4 measly games?!

That's the only amusing thing to it really.

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #131
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
What do you mean "none of us".

Are you part of the Vika fan club now?

What has it got to do with you anyway who Jimmie stans for

The one's who are entitled to comment are the hardened Vika fans, not people like you, so I don't really think you should be commenting on this.

JMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Huh (whipping my neck around in disbelief)?

Have you gone nuts, confused?

I guess you really do take this seriously, huh?

No response or explanation needed.

OK. I think you need to take your sedative now. Please!

Geesh!
Quote:
I don't take it seriously whatsoever .... I just stick up for my friends.. that's all

Go write another essay .... hopefully it'll keep you busy for the next few hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Whoa K.

SMH like a wet dog.

You need help "Chile".
Two Kvittytards ripping each other's throat

A Mess of a Thread

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #132
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Two Kvittytards ripping each other's throat

A Mess of a Thread
Still not as good as all the Mashturds crying their eyes out because they think they are being bullied

PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #133
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still not as good as all the Mashturds crying their eyes out because they think they are being bullied

I want to printscreen this post and use it as my desktop wallpaper.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #134
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

who jumped on whose bandwaggon acting like once you like serena you can't like anyone else...like we need someone else to "handle" martha

anyway i think vika has shown the right mentality so far after her slam win...all she needs now is to continue the current form and she'll be fine even if not #1...i think her "bitchy" attitude is what has kept her from absolutely crumbling like previous slamless #1s (or #1 and slam THEn crumbling like Ana)...she doesn't bother about the media not embracing her and it's helped her shrug off any criticism, put her head down and do her job...

the clay/grass mini down time was expected as they aren't her best surfaces compared to HC, and she did relatively considering that....it didn't dent her confidence so she came right back on HC and got back to where she left off in IW

barring a complete Ana like meltdown for no reason she should be good next year

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #135
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I think she'll only get stronger because she's so damn focused.

Good luck to her.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote