Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #5026
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Damn, Dani's bad
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #5027
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
No, they haven't a special German programming at WTA tourneys, only at French and US Open. They're showing the U-17 FIFA World Cup semi Germany - North Korea like ES International. You have to rely on streams, like from next year on.
Thanks. And, yeah, I know
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #5028
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Well, it's starting now, but the Romanian idiots went for cricket immediately after the the previous match
Really? Cricket is quite big in NZ, Aus, England, Jamaica, India, Pakistan, but I'm surprised they bother to broadcast it in Romania at all. At least we have a stream.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #5029
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Really? Cricket is quite big in NZ, Aus, England, Jamaica, India, Pakistan, but I'm surprised they bother to broadcast it in Romania at all. At least we have a stream.
Yeah, me too, but that's only part of the story Oh, and it was ES2, not that it matters much.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #5030
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Well now you guys will be in the same boat as me. In NZ all we ever have are streams, apart from the slams. Thank goodness for broadband.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #5031
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ES2 is a rather obscure channel and they air the same program all over Europe.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #5032
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

hehe, great point 4-2.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #5033
country flag HowardH

Quote:
Oh I see. So they need to make sure the British contingent get their cricket.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #5034
country flag HowardH

Julia's gestures after missing that short forehand . I wish we had a gif of that.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #5035
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Hmm, they were often showing here something different than British ES2
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #5036
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Julia's gestures after missing that short forehand . I wish we had a gif of that.
Aw, damn, I missed it. Getting off TF now I'll remember the score, though
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #5037
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well now you guys will be in the same boat as me. In NZ all we ever have are streams, apart from the slams. Thank goodness for broadband.
Thank god we have that "German window" at FO and USO, so there's a considerably higher chance to watch her 1st/2nd round matches on TV. I really hope she gifts her international fans a televised match at least one more time until Linz next year.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #5038
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Hmm, they were often showing here something different than British ES2
Yeah, maybe British ES1/2 is more independent from the ES mother company.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #5039
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

They are both playing very erratic now.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #5040
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That next game is going to be a nailbiter the way she is mishitting now.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread