Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread - Page 335 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:42 PM   #5011
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread

Good luck to Julia and Babs in the next round.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:45 PM   #5012
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
*cough*.. do I sense some sarcasm here?
Nah, because doubles is exciting. Said no one ever
Skoo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #5013
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Won their first set in doubles, and were up a break in the 2nd. Then Zahlavova got broken to love.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #5014
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus, what is Zahlavova doing? She gets broken every single time she is serving.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #5015
country flag KatjaS

Oh well, at least it wasn't Julia throwing it away.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #5016
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Some drama in the end.
Well, like that she has some more time to handle the jetlag at Linz.

Mona Barthel Petra Cetkovska Julia Görges
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #5017
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, so close. Oh well, onwards to Linz.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #5018
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Is ES showing the match in Germany?
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #5019
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Not before 6 pm if I understood it correctly
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #5020
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Well, it's starting now, but the Romanian idiots went for cricket immediately after the the previous match
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #5021
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Hm, there are other streams though, like this one http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups...834306210.html
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #5022
country flag Dispeker

yes, 1st break 1-0
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #5023
country flag Skoo

Well, yeah, I am watching a stream, but I wasn't expecting this from ES

Break
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #5024
country flag Dispeker

2-1
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #5025
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not before 7pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
No, they haven't a special German programming at WTA tourneys, only at French and US Open. They're showing the U-17 FIFA World Cup semi Germany - North Korea like ES International. You have to rely on streams, like from next year on.