Where does Azarenka go from here? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #106
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You and three other bullies don't really qualify as "none of us"
Don't forget the silent majority.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #107
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Is Smitten actually a fan of Wozniacki or am I missing some inside joke here?
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #108
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
What do you mean "none of us".

Are you part of the Vika fan club now?

What has it got to do with you anyway who Jimmie stans for

The one's who are entitled to comment are the hardened Vika fans, not people like you, so I don't really think you should be commenting on this.

JMO
And are you? ILuvKvitty is desperate from attention, she is quoting everyone come to us when your fave will be relevant
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #109
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
I think she can ; the Australian suits her game extremely well ; Victoria is an exceptional HC player but obviously it will be hard because I don't think she has ever defended a title that she had won the year before (needs to be verified). Now that she's in her prime probably things will/might change we'll see.

Good for him if he loves Victoria, it's unfortunate that it sounds so unreal that it doesn't even annoy or anything -- nothing to persecute, really.
that being said it don't you fond amusing how a certain fanbase has accepted Vika in their group ?
I never thought this day would come where Vikapower and Willytards are into the same player
On sait tous les deux que Maria y est pour quelque chose la dedans

Last edited by doomsday : Oct 9th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #110
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
that being said it don't you fond amusing how a certain fanbase has accepted Vika in their group ?
I never thought this day would come where Vikapower and Willytards are into the same player
On sait tous les deux que Maria y est pour quelque chose la dedans
Who said anything about accepting?! Status quo is what it is...Serena queen, Vika no.2 and Masha no.3 in the pecking order..when it's about h2h.

If it was vice versa between Vika vs Masha, the same would've been said.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #111
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you mean "none of us".

Are you part of the Vika fan club now?

What has it got to do with you anyway who Jimmie stans for

The one's who are entitled to comment are the hardened Vika fans, not people like you, so I don't really think you should be commenting on this.

JMO
Huh (whipping my neck around in disbelief)?

Have you gone nuts, confused?

I guess you really do take this seriously, huh?

No response or explanation needed.

OK. I think you need to take your sedative now. Please!

Geesh!
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #112
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Huh (whipping my neck around in disbelief)?

Have you gone nuts, confused?

I guess you really do take this seriously, huh?

No response or explanation needed.

OK. I think you need to take your sedative now. Please!

Geesh!
I don't take it seriously whatsoever .... I just stick up for my friends.. that's all

Go write another essay .... hopefully it'll keep you busy for the next few hours
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #113
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
It is his new schtick "I Like Wozniacki" after nobody wanted to play "I hate everybody" anymore. But neither of his trolling concepts is really catching on.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #114
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
I don't take it seriously whatsoever .... I just stick up for my friends.. that's all

Go write another essay .... hopefully it'll keep you busy for the next few hours
Whoa K.

SMH like a wet dog.

You need help "Chile".
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #115
country flag sfan

sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice

To have sex with Serena. I think they are sleeping lesbians whose goal in life is to only humiliate Maria Maria must have turned them down.

Roland Garros 2012 -

Maria Sharapova - Champion
Serena Williams - Kicked out in R1
sfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #116
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
there's no way to tell... loyal fans and loyal haters are such a rarity in GM these days.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #117
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Well said.

I was starting to think logic and perspective were being lost amongst the current results.
The fact that you think Smitten possess logic or perspective regarding anything just destroyed any last shred of credibility you had, not that you had much to start with.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #118
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Who said anything about accepting?! Status quo is what it is...Serena queen, Vika no.2 and Masha no.3 in the pecking order..when it's about h2h.

If it was vice versa between Vika vs Masha, the same would've been said.
I think you missed my point.
I was just asking him how he felt about Willytards jumping on Vika's bandwagon lately.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #119
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
The fact that you think Smitten possess logic or perspective regarding anything just destroyed any last shred of credibility you had, not that you had much to start with.

Huh?

Here's the quote:

Quote:
Classic TF failing to analyze the full picture.

Peak Azarenka is not scary or unplayable in the least and this form won't last forever. Part of her success is also due to the absence, injuries, and lack of form of others.

Yes, she played well at the start of the year but she beat Radwanska and Sharapova (players she already had good records against).

All it takes is Kvitova and Borz to get back into form and things suddenly shift regardless of what happened the previous year. I doubt she will have a better 2013, but TF always thinks a player's form and dominance will last forever and vice versa with slumps.

She still has a lot to prove. Serena is waiting.
Please tell me what is unreasonable in most his/her statement?

You don't have to agree with it. But it's certainly not outrageous in the least (unless your a rabid Vika supporter). I don't agree with every thing he/she said. Nonetheless, many parts of it made sense. And NO, I'm wasn't including the Wozniaki or even Kvitova statements (though the latter certainly made more sense than the former). Others followed and agreed.

Of course, certain posters always miss the credit and complements you give said player on the same thread. So predictable.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #120
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. From now on to be a Vika fan you will be required to provide:

Two forms of ID, one of which must be a passport

Blood and tissue samples

A 5,000 word essay on why you want to be a Vika fan*

A ticket stub or autographed item from at least one Vika match

A handmade tribute to Vika, such as a sculpture of the AO trophy made of macaroni, or a tattoo of Vika on your butt

A photo of a Belorussian flag flying in front of your house/apartment with signed testaments from a neighbor (not related to you) that said flag flies every day

Signed testimonials from at least six certified Vika fans on TF that you are a true and honest Vika fan

*persons who are of limited English or Belorussian proficiency may substitute a musical composition or interpretive dance number honoring Vika for the essay requirement.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote