For anyone who has been to the YEC before... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #1
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
For anyone who has been to the YEC before...

What sort of view do you get from the category three seats? Everything else has sold out and I'm wondering if it's still worth making the effort to go even though the seats won't be the best in the venue.

Thanks!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of
Re: For anyone who has been to the YEC before...

I went to the YEC last year but i have no idea about the view from category 3 seats. Maybe these pics of Sinan Erdem can help you to imagine.

Category 1&2 tickets are still avaible for the first 4 days.

Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #3
Blackeagle
♥♥B&B♥♥

Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future

Block 124-125 have the best view , you can still find the tickets for the first 4 days. Unfortunately i can't say the same thing for the last 2 days.
Blackeagle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #4
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys! I've booked my tickets for the SF and F and I'm on one of the lower rows of the second tier so it should be fine.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote