Halloween Confrontation VIII - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #46
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Halloween Confrontation VIII

The Federer twins are part of the story
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #47
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
NINA:
Like beating up a ball kid.

VIKA:
Like taking the #1 ranking from a Dane.

NINA:
Like…oh. Hello, girls.
...I just lol'ed in the office and people think I'm going nuts.

Kudos.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #48
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
agniesxxxka
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #49
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #50
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

VEE:
I’m sure that going on any of the rides at this amusement park is a horrible idea. The best thing we can do is leave.

ANA:
But where is the entrance? Even though my sense of direction is much better than it was in 2008, I am completely lost!

JO-LA:
I’m lost too! But then again, I’m lost a lot of the time. I can’t even fill out my schedule.

MARION:
I want funnel cake. And Belgian waffles. And fried Mars bars.

WICKI:
I’ll give you a Belgian waffle, right up your…

CARO:
Please, this is no time to fight.

Maybe those two fair workers can give us directions.

SHE POINTS TO A PAIR OF VAGUELY FAMILIAR LOOKING FAIR WORKERS.

DANI:
Hold this piece of laminate like so.

DOMI:
Bitch, you know I can’t reach that high.

DANI:
Well, where’s your footstool?

DOMI:
I’M ON THE FOOTSTOOL!

PETRA:
Rats. It’s Domi. I was hoping it was a young . . .

AGA:
Geez. It’s enough to make me miss Flavia. Where is she anyway?

ANGIE:
She’s still with Blondebangs. They’re on a round-the-world cruise together. Apparently they’re going to have sex in every port…

LENA:
I’m going to faint.

LI:
Please, enough. Can you tell us how to get out of here?

DANI:
I’m sorry, but our work order is only for this roller coaster. The exits are not, tragically, made of Mohawk Laminate. So I don’t know where they are.

Anyway, none of the rides here are safe. Notice the lack of sturdy, stain-resistant Mohawk Laminate. It’s enough to make one weep.

SABS BURSTS INTO TEARS.

DANI:
Well, I was speaking metaphorically…

ANGIE:
She does that all the time. She like a German Lena D. Only not quite as clueless.

LENA:
What? Mr. Green, with the Revolver, in the Conservatory!

TAYLOR:
Hey, look over there!

JJ:
What? I can’t see around you.

TAYLOR:
Oh. Sorry, Here, let me move a couple of inches to the side here.

JJ:
Oh. A karoke booth where you can video yourself.

SAM:
That looks like fun! Let’s go!

THE WOMEN HEAD TOWARD THE RUNDOWN, TATTERED LOOKING BOOTH. A CAMERA IS SET UP, ALONG WITH A TV SCREEN AND CD PLAYER.

LI:
I’ll just swipe my husband’s credit card…

GEARS WHIR, LIGHTS COME UP, MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY.
SUDDENLY, FIGURES THAT APPEAR TO BE LAURA AND GENIE ENTER IN WILD GETUPS.

QUEEN MASHA:
Oh no. Not the dreaded Gangnam ghosts!

ZHENG:
And people wonder why I listen to classical music.

LAURA AND GENIE:
Gangnam style!

THEY BEGIN TO DANCE SPASTICALLY.

SAM:
Ah, come girls. That looks like fun!

SAM JUMPS UP ON STAGE AND STARTS TO DANCE WITH THE TWO GHOSTLY FIGURES.

LAURA AND GENIE’S FACES CONTORT INTO HIDEOUS MASKS OF RAGE.

LAURA AND GENIE:
And now, Gangland Style!

THEY PULL OUT AK-47s AND RIDDLE POOR SAM WITH 7.6 MM ROUNDS. THE OTHER WOMEN RUN SCREAMING IN TERROR…
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #51
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Laua & Genie
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #52
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MARION:
I want funnel cake. And Belgian waffles. And fried Mars bars.

WICKI:
I’ll give you a Belgian waffle, right up your…

and
Quote:
DANI:

DOMI:

DANI:

DOMI:
I’M ON THE FOOTSTOOL!

Sam Died
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #53
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Quote:
TAYLOR:
Hey, look over there!

JJ:
What? I can’t see around you.

TAYLOR:
Oh. Sorry, Here, let me move a couple of inches to the side here.
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #54
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post

and

Sam Died
Everybody dies!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #55
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

DOMI:

DANI:

DOMI:
I’M ON THE FOOTSTOOL!
This

Quote:

THEY BEGIN TO DANCE SPASTICALLY.

SAM:
Ah, come girls. That looks like fun!

SAM JUMPS UP ON STAGE AND STARTS TO DANCE WITH THE TWO GHOSTLY FIGURES.

LAURA AND GENIE’S FACES CONTORT INTO HIDEOUS MASKS OF RAGE.

LAURA AND GENIE:
And now, Gangland Style!

THEY PULL OUT AK-47s AND RIDDLE POOR SAM WITH 7.6 MM ROUNDS
. THE OTHER WOMEN RUN SCREAMING IN TERROR…
And This

Cool Ending! Thanks for a good read Miffedmax

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #56
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

The ending
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #57
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #58
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

NaNa and Ludmila stole today's show, no doubt

And poor Sam
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #59
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

bahahaha gangland style.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #60
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DANI:

DOMI:

DANI:

DOMI:
I’M ON THE FOOTSTOOL!

LI:
I’ll just swipe my husband’s credit card…

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote