Misaki Doi Cheering Thread! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #166
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of
Re: Misaki Doi Cheering Thread!

Wimbledon Q

1R: Doi d. Luzhanska 63 75
2R: Doi vs Keys

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #167
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

she lost to mladenovic 3rd rd of qualifying 64 46 46
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 01:12 AM   #168
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

sweet she got a lucky loser spot vs Rus
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #169

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

San Diego

R1: Doi d. Larcher De Brito 67 61 63

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #170
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

26HQ from Aegon http://hqworld.net/2012/07/misaki-do...rmingham-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #171
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

US open qualies 1strd Misaki v N Burnett..come on Misaki!!
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #172

lost 57 57! no words

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #173

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Misaki won her 1strd in Osaka.Doi d Cohen 75 36 60good luck in the next round Misaki...
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #174
country flag free2all84

she's into her first semi-final in osaka vs. watson!!
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #175

Misaki great tournament in Osaka.lost two tough sets to Watson,Misaki is #102 in the rankings,surely this time She will crack the top 100....good luck next tournie Misaki
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #176

Good luck in Toyota Misaki!,may meet Kimiko again in sf.....get some win's szecure the AO md place.....
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #177

Misaki playing Auckland!good luck.....
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #178

Australian Open 1R:

Doi d. Martic 63 64
now Sharapova

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #179
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

2013 Australian Open - Day 1 (Misaki Doi) x3

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:09 AM   #180

Misaki into 2nrd Strasbourg d Pliskova 75 61next up Su Wei