Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #226
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
What the fck? Based on what? This is peak Vika right now and far from peak Maria. Like fck right off with that and come back when Vika has 4 slams (let alone the career grand slam).
I meant the greater player at the moment, overall in terms of achievement and peak Maria probably wins.

Calm your farm.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #227
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why ? Aselto is right, when Maria beat Henin, Justine was certainly not at her peak.
especially the one who reached all Finals(win FO, was as close to Wimbledon title ) in 2006 and won YEC

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #228
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what nor has Maria ever been when she's played Azarenka. Still doesn't stop people from professing that the other player is/was better and their opponent was at their supposed 'peak.'
I never claimed it, so I am not being a hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
especially the one who reached all Finals(win FO, was as close to Wimbledon title as Roddick) in 2006 and won YEC

as close to Wimbledon as Roddick? Funniest joke of the week.
I mean, Justine nearly lost to Jankovic in the US Open 2006. Shame really.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #229
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

If Justine wasn't feeling well in US final she would have retired, we all know that.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #230
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Like I said you were probably too young to remember.
You can check how old I am in my profile. I definitely can look back to 2006 or even a bit earlier for that matter.
Quote:
So what nor has Maria ever been when she's played Azarenka. Still doesn't stop people from professing that the other player is/was better and their opponent was at their supposed 'peak.'
You're the one who said Vika has been dominant only because she didn't play pre-surgery Sharapova, so it's not like you didn't do what you're accusing other people of.

Fact of the matter is, Sharapova has done well to come back almost to the very top, but there are still 2 better players above her and it's not like those 2 players don't have their own struggles either (particularly the older one). It's really quite simple like that.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #231
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Justine wasn't feeling well in US final she would have retired, we all know that.
She retired only like 4-5 times in her career
Plus, Amélie was her BFF, Justine was so nice she couldn't wait anymore to gift Amélie her first slam How nice. Too bad Justine was not as kind with Maria, even if she was on her deathbed, she would still go on the court to try defeating Maria No one likes Maria
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #232
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
You can check how old I am in my profile. I definitely can look back to 2006 or even a bit earlier for that matter.

You're the one who said Vika has been dominant only because she didn't play pre-surgery Sharapova, so it's not like you didn't do what you're accusing other people of.

Fact of the matter is, Sharapova has done well to come back almost to the very top, but there are still 2 better players above her and it's not like those 2 players don't have their own struggles either (particularly the older one). It's really quite simple like that.

Nah, you must have disabled your birthday date only to yourself
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #233
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

Empress deserved that match so much
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #234

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 25.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #235
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm 25.
Oh God. 25 and you're still thinking about time machine
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #236

Quote:
I don't think it's physically possible to build on (neither do I believe in faster than light travel for that matter). But it's a beautiful concept in itself and I was talking about hypothetical situation anyway.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #237
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
Empress deserved that match so much
No.
Such a legend should never be beaten by a peasant like Jankovic. (I like Jaja, I am just trolling )

Quote:
I'm 25.
Ohhh, like Doomsday !

Quote:

Please, a time machine would be amazing.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #238
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I never said that so stop misquoting me. I said that I don't believe Azarenka has ever played Maria at her peak (which I believe was 2006 and 2008 to date). Their first meeting was in 2007 and their next was in 2009. We are certainly witnessing Azarenka's peak to date this season. I don't know who would have won if both were at their peaks but let's not pretend that Maria, despite being at a really high level, is playing the best she has in her career right now.

For those, and there are quite a handful, making bombard assumptions that Azarenka is > Maria based on their matches this season - ridiculous.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #239

Quote:
I never said that so stop misquoting me. I said that I don't believe Azarenka has ever played Maria at her peak (which I believe was 2006 and 2008 to date). Their first meeting was in 2007 and their next was in 2009. We are certainly witnessing Azarenka's peak to date this season. I don't know who would have won if both were at their peaks but let's not pretend that Maria, despite being at a really high level, is playing the best she has in her career right now.

For those, and there are quite a handful, making bombard assumptions that Azarenka is > Maria based on their matches this season - ridiculous.
If Azarenka was playing worse than she has been playing this year but well enough to reach all those matches against Sharapova and Sharapova was playing as well as she has and instead being 1-4 she would be 5-0, than everybody would say that Sharapova was in the form of her life and playing better than ever. It's all very relative.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #240
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Azarenka was playing worse than she has been playing this year but well enough to reach all those matches against Sharapova and Sharapova was playing as well as she has and instead being 1-4 she would be 5-0, than everybody would say that Sharapova was in the form of her life and playing better than ever. It's all very relative.
Not necessarily as you're basing form on that one match-up. Just watching their matches over the course of the entire year is telling enough.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote