~Trinidad and Tobago Tennis: Yolande Leacock~ - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #166
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: ~Trinidad and Tobago Tennis: Yolande Leacock~

R1: (7)Sally Peers (AUS) d. (LL)Yolande Leacock (TRI) 61 30 Ret.

but don't know why she's retiring so often in the last month....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #167
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #168
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard anything about Yolande lately. She retired in her last match, is she OK or was it something bad? There have been many weak tournaments in the US but she has not played any of them. I hope she returns soon.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #169

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

withdrew from all the tournaments lately, don't know whats going on with her. come on yolande, where are you?

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #170
country flag tambrin927

tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice tambrin927 is just really nice

Took some time off to aggressively treat tendonitis and to get mad fit, looking to return mid August
tambrin927 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #171

thanks for the info. now get those wins yolande!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #172
country flag Tennisfan06

Thanks for the news

Hopefully everything goes well and she can come back stronger than ever before
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #173
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambrin927 View Post
Took some time off to aggressively treat tendonitis and to get mad fit, looking to return mid August
its mid August! hope everything is running smoothly and as planned.

had some tambrin juice today, with ginger and without the dreaded baking soda we added in my youth. nothing like some thick syrupy tambrin juice over ice on hot summer days!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #174
country flag Tennisfan06

Where are you, Yolande??
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #175

just wrote some messages with her. she said she'll be ready to play tournaments again in a few weeks. so i hope she'll return to the tour soon!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM   #176

yolande back to playing again next week. she plays the 10k in mexico city. go yolande!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #177

10k Mexico City:

R1: Leacock vs. (7)Frantova

bad draw for a starting match a so many month off. do your best yolande!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #178

R1: (7)Frantova def. Leacock 75 64

so close. at least she didn't retire again. better luck next week!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #179

25k Rock Hill:

QR1: Leacock vs. (11)Gullickson

go yolande!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #180

QR1: (11)Gullickson def. Leacock 61 61