Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:48 AM   #376
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha

Guys, lets get the story straight!
We all know Petra hired Pova to prepare her for Fed Cup final

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:20 AM   #377
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Lets just say that this is gonna become another story where when Petra disappears from tennis and never return again

I've seen enough im glad im in school because if i wasnt then i wouldve been preparing for a suicidal day where my players are being fuck ups and brainless ballbashing hotmesses and i just grab alot of devices that can easily kill me slowly but yet surely
So you're basically saying that Petra's losses affect you emotionally,huh?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:16 AM   #378
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Well we know Petra loves, gets up for her Fed Cup..

YEC Who/"what's that"?
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:27 AM   #379
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

She didnt get up for olympic. Maybe she got confused because it was at SW19 and she didnt know if she should try.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:48 AM   #380
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Right Kotyza is her cook, coach, trainer, stylist...
The hygiene standards in the hotel kitchen must be very, very low. She should think about bringing her own food and cooking in the hotel room. Fatass could do the cooking.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM   #381
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Interesting tidbit: the organizing agency said that Sharpie didn't demand any excessive compensation and her only condition was to play ONLY against Petra, i.e. no other players.

I suspect Maria is afraid of playing against an in-form Lucie Hradecká
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:46 PM   #382
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
The hygiene standards in the hotel kitchen must be very, very low. She should think about bringing her own food and cooking in the hotel room. Fatass could do the cooking.
She didnt get sick for the same thing in Indian Wells this year?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #383
country flag Melange

I think that one was flu
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #384
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

So Petra qualified for Istanbul after all according to her facebook page...
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #385
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Petra qualified for Istanbul after all according to her facebook page...
NID.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #386
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
So you're basically saying that Petra's losses affect you emotionally,huh?
Yep
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #387
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Hii! I'm quite new here, I only just joined, but I've been such a lurker that I figured I might as well and then I can actually say things and discuss and such. So hi, I'm Zoe, I have netphobia.

And I've definitely been Petra's fan ever since her Wimbledon QF in 2010 I believe vs. Kanepi. She's pretty much my idol as far as game goes and she's like the sweetest person ever off court and yeah. Can't wait for her second GS.

(also is there any way I can add a signature or do I have to wait for someone to enable that? lol)
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #388
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Hii! I'm quite new here, I only just joined, but I've been such a lurker that I figured I might as well and then I can actually say things and discuss and such. So hi, I'm Zoe, I have netphobia.

And I've definitely been Petra's fan ever since her Wimbledon QF in 2010 I believe vs. Kanepi. She's pretty much my idol as far as game goes and she's like the sweetest person ever off court and yeah. Can't wait for her second GS.

(also is there any way I can add a signature or do I have to wait for someone to enable that? lol)
Hi Netphobia
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #389
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Netphobia
Hello!

Re: the actual topic of outdoor hard court Asian swing etc., oh god 2012 has been so up and down...because the whole US Open series was great (bar the "playing nonstop for 5 weeks/actual US Open" thing) and now it's just like ...........please get it together for YEC...
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #390
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hii! I'm quite new here, I only just joined,
Welcome

Quote:
User CP / Control Panel / Settings & Options / Edit Signature
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote