Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #151
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Gawd you all sound like 15 y/o girls. None of you know both players to the extent that you know whose jealous of whom and for what, whose the most popular among players, etc. Please exhale and give it a break.
You always do your very best to make a fuss about the posts I'm obviously kidding.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #152
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

These players lives are more like each other's than they could ever be like ours.

Dislike, much less 'hate', could be over a stolen cup of water, a stolen boyfriend (or girlfriend) or the color of the sky.

Pretending we have a clue changes nothing. It wasn't a 'warm and fuzzy' moment. The rest is silence.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #153
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

The furthest that I can remember any hint of bad blood between the two was Beijing 2009 with the 'Is her last name Jankovic' comment.

Has anyone mentioned the Nike private jet story from last year? Apparently they were on it with Federer and Nadal for the Nike exhibition in Oregon and ignored each other all the way. If I remember correctly Vika was asking for movie suggestions on twitter for the flight.

And I just love the way Maria says Victoria as well. It just doesn't sound 'natural'. You can go through all her press conferences since she started playing and she will rarely say a players name,'My opponent' is what she uses the majority of the time.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #154
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Do we really expect women who compete against each other for money, ranking points, trophies etc, and who have trained to do so since kiddies to be friends?

I recall a TV interview with Henin in her hotel which showed many players in the dining room all with their coaches, all ignoring each other. Henin herself said it wasn't normal but the way it was.

And if people think Vika/Maria is shocking, then Gawd knows what you would make of the players when Seles was making her comeback. Read her 1st book - even she admits tennis is a business and any weakness is pounced on.

Vika is no different to all that went before her and Maria is a pro to her core. Part of why I respect Maria a lot.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #155
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Sharapova's cheap dig about Vika being injured then supposedly practising 2 days later was at Rome, after their Stuttgart bust-up. It goes further back than that anyway, remember Vika's "fucking bitch" from Rome last year. Supposedly further back than that too but I've never seen anything specific.
I totally for got that she called Maria a Fucking Bitch in Rome.The picture is coming clearer.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #156
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
maybe because she
But Vika has a boyfriend and owns Maria on court
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #157
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
I totally for got that she called Maria a Fucking Bitch in Rome.The picture is coming clearer.
She didn't say that.

That fairy tale is as fake as the other, more recent "fucking bitch" story (that was attributed to Petrova's trainer by Stosur fans).
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #158
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Those two certainly don't like each other. But during their net handshakes Pova is always the coldest.
Notice the difference when Pova handshakes with Serena. Still aloof but full of respect.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #159
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

It's the other way around.
At this point I'm sure Azarenka is a Sharapova fan. She's been her punching bag for several big finals.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #160
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
maybe because she

1) has 3 Slams less
2) earns some 20 mln less
3) doesn't have even 10% of Masha's fans
4) is not considered a top star of the tournaments even being №1 for almost a year

In reality, Vika is just far form being a diplomat or politician..... She is more like Tyson/Ali type and doesn't care if she is polite or not.
Or

maybe she has no respect for her because she can beat her so easily
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #161
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Yes?
Annie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #162
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
Azarenka is a bully and it shows in everything she does. She just does not seem a pleasant person to be around.
You been around her?

Where did you go?

Ooh tell us please, tell us the goss! You obviously know her personally otherwise you wouldn't have made this statement.

We are waiting......
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #163
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
A bitch who has a lot of friends.
Would rather be her than a rich lonely girl.

Oh, the irony......so true!!
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #164
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
lord Masha fans roll around in glee when Maria says bitchy things, and then get all offended when she's accused of being just as bratty as Vika.
like the back in poland this year

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #165
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

The same reason girls in the real world don't like each other - Maria is much prettier

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote