Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #46
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends?

I never thought they were bff's in the first place. I think their common friend was Radwanska. the real question is has Radwanska and Azarenka really patched things up. And the reason why Kerber and Wozniacki was in Djoko's party is because they are neighbors.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #47
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Roger "The PEACEMAKER" Just before the US OPEN

Looks like Federer is an old man picking Wozniacki over Azarenka haha.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #48
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Hopefully Caroline has seen right through her.
I think they know what she is. As Aggie said before she knows what Azarenka does but cannot believe she did it to her.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #49
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Ok, my thoughts. It's obvious that they aren't as close and that's because of several reasons...

1. They were close all the way up until January when Vika became #1 after winning a slam and validated the ranking. She did what the Pusher couldn't do in about 2 years, in 2 weeks! This put the strain on their friendship and we can see that on Twitter. Whereas the Pusher likes to congratulate Serena on Twitter for some of her slam wins and most recently the Olympics, she never even acknowledges Vika's success. She's dead silent. And we all know why, Also, they used to tweet each other all the time and now they barely even talk on there.

2. I think another big factor is the feud between Vika & Aga. That put the Pusher in the middle and although she might not have intended to, she kind of sided with Aga. Now guys, this is just deduction on my part. I have no access to their private conversations but it makes no sense that the Pusher is still so tight with Aga and at the same time not as close with Vika. Then again, Aga didn't win a slam,

3. Her relationship with Rory. As Jimmie mentioned, when some girls get a boyfriend they change and ditch their friends until the guy breaks up with them and they come running back. Sooooooo, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Rory has shown he has no problems ditching his girlfriend and moving on to the new girl with 15 minutes of fame. The Pusher's on about 20 mins right now so he should be revealing his true self soon,

You're such a smart person in real life, so why do you act like such a tool when it comes to Wozniacki?
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #50
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

People here must be really bored to make 4-paged thread about this...

And I must be really bored to to actually read and post in this thread...
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #51
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

no they are not! Caro is to busy being jealous of Vika's success!
of course they're friends but it's not like they ever spent much time together off the court! And now that Caro has Rory and Vika has Red- Foo or whatever his name they have even less time for each other!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #52
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
no they are not! Caro is to busy being jealous of Vika's success!
of course they're friends but it's not like they ever spent much time together off the court! And now that Caro has Rory and Vika has Red- Foo or whatever his name they have even less time for each other!
Are they really dating?

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #53
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Are they really dating?
No, she's still with Bubka Jr.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #54
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Thanks.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #55
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've always felt Vika was closer with Zvonareva, Goerges, Kirilenko etc. than with Woz/Radwanska but that's just me.

During one of the Wimbledon rain delays last year or the year before they went behind the scenes with Vika and she was chilling out with Julia and Vera.
At one time it seemed that both Vika and Caro were good friends with Serena, so perhaps that is how they were friends. Now, Serena doesn't talk much about Woz, while she and Vika seem to be really good friends.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #56
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't think they see each other that much anymore since Caro typically packs her bags very early (Tuesday/Wednesday) in the week, while Vika stays until Saturday/Sunday.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #57
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
I never thought they were bff's in the first place. I think their common friend was Radwanska. the real question is has Radwanska and Azarenka really patched things up. And the reason why Kerber and Wozniacki was in Djoko's party is because they are neighbors.
Caro introduced Aga to Vika, Caro was the common friend between Vika and Aga.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #58
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Hopefully Caroline has seen right through her.
Seen right through what? Vika tells it like it is--she hides nothing and isn't a B.S.'er. Is she fiercely competitive -- Hell Yes, but so are Woz and Radwanska--they wouldn't be at the top of their game if they weren't. I think people imagine all this crap because Vika beats their faves, but the most likely senario is that she's a nice person and loyal to her friends. Let us also remember that Vika has not had all the PR schooling and polishing since childhood as say...Maria has.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #59
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

I think people forget that it was Azarenka herself who once tweeted/posted on facebook a picture of her and Caro with a caption along the lines of 'Going to dinner with my BFF', so clearly they *were* close friends at some point. They tweet each other far less frequently now, however that may just be a simple case of both having too much on their plates with regards to sponsorship commitments, relationships and differing schedules.

It isn't 2009/2010 anymore. They are two of the WTA's leading stars (yes that's true for Karolina too, who despite flirting with irrelevancy is still better known than half of the top 10) and it's a simple case of not having as much time for each other, it happens. The people wanting there to be some sort of embittered jealously ridden reason behind the cooling down of the friendship are gonna be left wanting
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #60
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love her and Bubka Jr.